Chapter: 3

Tyga POV:

Well, Me and Alliyah had one hell of a night. I woke up rubbing my eyes moaning and turning over to her. She was still sleep as she was licking her lips. I got out the bed nice and slow putting on my sweatpants. I opend the door closing it slowley checking my watch.

Tyga: (whisperd) Damn, It's 7:30. Why am I up so damn early.

I tiptoed downstairs going into the kitchen. I opend the fridge looking for the milk. I grabbed my milk closing the fridge grabbing my Capt'n Crunch thank god she bought that. I poured it in a bowel.

I put my spoon in there sitting on the couch turning on the TV with my feet up. Nothing was on so I sat my bowel on the Table and going to the DVD player to put in "Players Club".

A/N: If yall never saw this, You ain't a G Bruhh this movie is like ion know Bruh lol.

I sat back down grabbing the remote to turn down the TV. I put my cereal down going to the half bathroom with only a toilet, sink, and mirrior. I stopped by the door thinking 'Should I brush my teeth after or before'? I turned off the light closing the door gently and sitting back on the couch. The movie started playing. I skipped to the part where I left off when Diamond

Started working there. That guy a creep bruhh. I herd the steps creek nobody was there.

Tyga: The Fuck?. (Looks back and pauses the TV)

Nobody was there so I continued to watch the players Club as I ran out of cereal.

Tyga: Aww man.

I paused the movie going into the Kitchen drinking the milk putting it in the sink. I went to the bathroom brushing my teeth as I herd the TV play. I walked out the bathroom Malaya scaring the shit outta me. I licked the toothpaste off my mouth.

Malaya: Goodmorning dad.

Tyga: Goodmorning what you doing up early?

Malaya: I don't know. But I need to use the bathroom.

Tyga: (spits out the toothpaste) iight and brush ya teeth ima be in the living room.

Malaya: Okay.

My phone rang as I sat on the couch it was a 1-800 number.

Tyga: Hello?

Lady: Hello this is Jennifer from Reality TV in Downtown Los Angelas. I'm calling for the appointment that was made at 10:30.

Tyga: Holly shit. Excuse my language I really forgot.

Jennifer: its okay. Were changing it to 11:49. The latest you could be is 12:30 after that you can't unless you'll wait in a couple months.

Tyga: Okay well i'll get ready now.

Jennifer: Okay well could I have the charecters thats gonna be in the reality show?

Tyga: Its the Stevensons, Malaya, Michael but Tyga, Alliyah, Kills. Then there's a few more Kayla and Tiara who is the Rulley family. and then Jennifer who is Smith. And extras that'll be it.

Jennifer: Okay well we only need the Stevensons and the others we won't need.

Tyga: Okay we'll be there before 11:49.

Jennifer: Okay thank you.

Tyga: Your welcome thank you.

I hung up.

Tyga: Get dressed brush ya teeth fix ya hair wake up ya mom i'm bout to go get Kills.

Malaya just stuck.