Chapter: 8

♡Alliyah♡

My situation with the Bad Girls Inc. is over. Thank god because its only been 2 days and I beat a bitch up. I packed my things fixing my hair and getting dressed ready to leave. I walked downstairs as Tyler and Janelle was downstairs in the kitchen talking about how I beat her up &&' it was funny.

Tyler: Heyy. Ima miss you girl.

Alliyah: Yeah, me too.

I hugged her &&' Janelle.

Janelle: I can't belive its your second day and these nappy headed bitches stay on ya (beep) with you and ya husband.

Me: Yeah I know. But I got other stuff to worry about other than them girl.

Tyler: I know thats right.

The limo was outside as it beeped the other girls came. Sammi &&' Jenni all loud talking &&' clapping.

Jenni: Bye bitch aint nobody missin' you!!

Tyler: Jenni shut the (beep) up.

Sammi: No Tyler you shut the (beep) up

Alliyah: Hunny you need to know that no one likes yall ratchet skank bitches!

Jenni got in my face.

Jenni: Skank? ain't nobody a (beep) skank in here but you you ratchet ass hore!

Tyler and Janelle got up.

Sammi: Sit ya shrek looking ass down!

Janelle: Bitch I will (beep) you up and you know I will Jenni!!

Alliyah: (beep) you! stupid ass whore!

I left as she opend the door.

Sammi: Fight me you stupid bitch! I dont like you &&' nobody in here does!

I put my stuff in the car asking the driver to hold my earrings &&' rings.

Alliyah Show POV:

I really need one last hit on this stupid Bitch. I can't leave without it.

Alliyah: The (beep) you just say to me Sammi?

Sammi: you herd exactly what I said!

I punched her in the face as Jenni got into it Janelle &&' Tyler jumping her Natile hitting me. The (beep) this bitch come from? Security broke it up as Sammi weave was on the floor as the security pulled me back into the car. They drove me to the airport. I went on the Airplane drinking my iced coffee I got from Burger King before I left.

I texted him he didn't text back. I think he's mad at me. It wasn't what he thought it was. I facetimed him..

Tyga: what?

Me: Why are you saying 'what'?

Tyga: Hi?

Me: Don't act funny. I wanted to let you know I'm on my way.

Tyga: Okay.

Me: Don't be mad at me for something I didn't do.

Tyga: (laughs) why you lying to me though? Like I saw you on TV kissing the (beep) guy.

Me: OKAY AND YOUR ACTING LIKE YOU NEVER DID THAT DRUNK?!

Tyga: Nope because I'm loyal.

Alliyah Show POV:

No the (beep) he didn't.

Me: Yo what the (beep) you just say to me?

Tyga: Bye have fun with the (beep) dude you been had (beep) with.

Me: IT WAS (BEEP) YESETEDAY IN THE (BEEP) PARTY! I WAS (BEEP) DRUNK!

Tyga: Haha bye.

Authors Note:

Why ya'll reading but not Voting, Commenting, or Sharing? Tf? but still do that &&' Inbox me questions cause I'm doing Q&A and there going on the book. So yeah.