Chapter 17

Hov sat down beside Demi, "What I miss?" Sasha looked over at Demi, bumping her gently, "Nothing" She sipped on her wine as Demi shot her a glare. Sasha noticed her expression and changed the subject. "So how we doin this?", she looked at Calvin, "How you do business here? You own a certain amount of territory?" She sipped on her wine again. Calvin folded his hands, interlocking his fingers, "Well, you and Hov have been in Chicago. So I'm sure you're familiar with how everything works. What I'll do is give y'all a test drive. Demi will show you both the ropes, and after that, Y'all can ride or not. I don't feel like it should bother me. Y'all already running from the law anyway." Sasha and Hov looked at each other. Calvin blew out a puff of smoke, "I did research on y'all. I'm not finna have y'all doing anything for me if y'all aren't already down for the cause." He frowned as the smoke he sucked in from the cigar trailed up to the ceiling. Sasha licked her lips as a man approached their table. He had on a black t-shirt and jeans. It was the security guard.

He looked seriously at Calvin, "Dennis took my place at the door

He looked seriously at Calvin, "Dennis took my place at the door. Need me to check the back or the fire exits?" Calvin waved a hand, "Nah, come on, join us bruh." He turned to Sasha, "My name is William, but you can call me Will. You'll probably meet my brother Dennis later. He's manning the door." He becked for one the bartenders, "Can I get a shot of vodka please?"

The bartender was a female. She smiled, blushing, "Of course you can", she giggled. Cal chuckled, "Matter fact, get all of us one." She nodded, coming back with 6 shots of vodka. Demi eyed the shot before pushing it away, "I don't think I'm gonna drink much tonight. My stomach is kinda shaky." She glanced at Sasha who was picking hers up, "Are you sure?" She threw it back, swallowing. "Yeah, I'm sure", Demi said softly. Sasha cleared her throat, "Well, then can I have it?" There was a huskiness to her voice. It threw Demi somewhat off guard. She hesitated, "Um...Yeah, I don't care."

Sasha nodded, grabbing the shot. She threw it back, swallowing. "That's some strong vodka", she finally said. She coughed one time before reaching for the water. Hov smiled at her, "You must be in a good mood." Sasha nodded, "I am." Calvin threw his back, swallowing. "We'll start tomorrow." Hov and Sasha both nodded, "By the way, if you ever need any help as far as the police is concerned. You know if you start getting extra attention. Just let me know." Calvin spoke smoothly, he looked across the room, one of the Latino women from earlier winked at him. He licked his lips, "I gotta bounce. I'll prolly be back in about an hour. Will here will make sure you have everything you need, Aight?" He put a $100 bill on the table before getting up to leave. Demi watched him as he walked over to the woman. They left out of the club. They didn't look back.

-----
Demi didn't know why, but she found herself really upset over seeing them leave together. Even though Calvin was careful what he did around her because of Kevin; she really liked the attention. The only sex her and Kevin mostly had was makeup sex after a fight. Which was nice. She liked it somewhat, but Calvin always made it a point to talk to her. And that was something that attracted her to him tremendously. She tapped her fingers on the table, "I'm gonna go to the bathroom. I think that tea I had early didn't set too well." She stood from the table. Sasha looked up at her, "You want company?" Demi waved a hand, "I appreciate it, but no. You two enjoy yourselves. I'm Aight." She smiled softly at Sasha, walking to the bathroom.

Sasha touched Jay on the arm, "I hope she's Ok." Hov nodded, "Maybe she just ate something that didn't sit well. She'll probably be better by morning." Sasha nodded, "I hope so. Demi and I are somewhat close. I mean, Aleshia and I never talk. I don't think she likes me." Hov smiled at her, "Now look who is drama filled." "Shut up!", she smacked him on the arm.

Will chuckled, "Y'all are so cute." Sasha beamed, "Thank you." Hov smiled, "Thanks man." Will sipped on his water. Sasha bit her lip, "You got a girlfriend?" Will laughed, "Um, well..."
"Sasha!", Hov scolded. Sasha blushed, "What?", she played around with her straw. Will put up a hand, "It's Ok really... Um, we broke up about six months ago." Sasha moved her straw around in her mouth, "You been with anybody since then?" Hov glared at her. She rolled her eyes at him. Will took a sip of his water as well, "No, I want to really commit to someone. Most girls just want a little bit of action for the end result. I'm not like that, that's why me and my girlfriend broke up. She wanted to step out on me and expect me not to care." Sasha put her hand over her mouth, "That's horrible." Will nodded, "It's Ok. I'll find someone one day. I get flirted with by a lot of women. But I don't usually bite. Like for instance, you are the only female here without a party dress up her ass." Sasha blushed, "Well", she caressed the top of  Hov's head, "This is my man, and I would do anything for him. And I know he would do anything for me. I love him, and I don't ever wanna betray him. I'd just be irritating myself wearing a party dress in public anyway. Not like I could be with anyone else. That wouldn't be right." Sasha took the last sip of her water, "Maybe I should go check on Demi..." Hov touched her arm, "I'm sure she is Ok." Sasha nodded, "I'll give her a few more minutes." Sasha called the bartender over, asking for some more water.

Just then, some dance music came on. Sasha started rocking to the music, she smiled at Hov as the song continued to play. She was tempted to get up, but she was too shy at the moment.

After drinking a few more shots, Sasha looked at Hov, "Dance with me", she bit her lip. Hov smiled at you, "You know I don't dance babe." Sasha pushed her bottom lip out, "Pweese."

Hov rolled his eyes, "Well..."

Sasha leaned close to him, "I really want to." She kissed Hov, pulling on his shirt collar. No doubt, she was pretty much drunk. She trailed her hand down, pulling at his belt. Hov grabbed her hand, "We're in public baby", he whispered.

"Ooo", Sasha made an 'O' with her mouth, "Maybe I wanna be a bad girl tonight", she purred. Hov looked down at her. He wanted to play into this, but they were in public. Besides that, he didn't want to do anything that would draw attention to them. He sighed, "Well, aight." Will took one more shot before pulling out his cell phone. Hov turned to him, "Sasha wants to dance. Can you hold it down till we get back?" Will nodded, "Yeah, have fun." "Thanks man", he pounded Will before following Sasha onto the dance floor.

They walked out into another room that connected to the main hall...

The lights were dim, and Hov started to like this place more and more

The lights were dim, and Hov started to like this place more and more. He saw two women dancing on stage. But his attention was on Sasha. She started swaying to the music, "I love this song!", she giggled excitedly.

Hov laughed as she started to dance harder. "You really turning up, huh?"
She leaned close to him, "You do it to me", she kissed him again. But he pulled away, "Did we come to dance or kiss?", he asked softly.

Sasha smiled giddily, "Ha ha", she pulled Hov to her, dancing to the music. She grinded hard against him as the song became more intense. Hov grabbed her waist, guiding her. He ran his fingers through her hair, "Keep going", he whispered. Sasha smiled more as the vodka really started to kick in. She twirled around him, before pushing him against the wall, "I want you. Now." Hov smiled down at her, "Aight."