Shadow Soldier (Tord X reader)

You were the Shadow Soldier, the only soldier able to slide between armies like it was nothing, leaking everyone's secret plans, destroying all research that a army had made, etc.

You had a simple mission, Go into the red army and kill the red army, delete all their data, so they couldn't take over the world. Simple enough, right?

You had been working under cover in the army for about a few years, intill you could get close enough to the Red leader.

And finally the day came, once everyone in the base had gone to sleep you set out to finally finish the mission. You walked down the long halls of the base, avoiding all the cameras you could. Luckily when you'd got to where the all the base information and data was held, the two guards where sound asleep, cuddling.....

She walked in holding a flash drive, plugging it into the system and downloading their data. After that was done she destroyed all the information. "Phase one complete." She said to herself. 'Now to the Red leader.'

She walked into his office (which had a door that contected to his bed room. She narrowed her eyes to see if anyone was up. Then, a light flashed on. She hissed covering her eyes.

"Soldier what are you doing in my office at this hour?!"

"Shit," she thought and quickly held the gun up, pointing it at his head,"Shut up!" She said.

He chuckled darkly,"Ah.... so you must be the shadow soldier! I've been wondering when you'd come for my army.."

"Of course I would come, you're just stupid for not trying to find me earlier, I've been hiding right under your nose for years."

"You think we didn't look for you?" He took a step closer to her.

She stepped back, "Dont move!"

He smirked,"I've been trying to find you for years....."|

"Well looks like you didn't try hard enough, Now say goodbye to everything you've worked for." Just as she was about to pull the trigger, Tord kicked the gun out of her hand and pinned her up to the wall, holding her there.

"Do you know why I tried to find you?"

She shook her head no.

"I tried to find you to make you my queen."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(A/N) So I know this one sucked, but I'm not getting any requests, so most of these are going to random ones I think of.
Should I do a Edd or Matt X reader next?