Ciel's POV

The first thing I noticed when I woke up was that it must have been late, later than 11:00 anyway. The second thing I noticed was that I had forgotten to charge my phone, so its battery died overnight. Which was probably the reason why I woke up at this time.

I went to the kitchen to get something to eat, only to find a note that read:

"Dear Ciel, I had to go to an important meeting. I'll be back at 15:00. You can invite your new friend over if you'd like. :) ~Aunt A."

Since I was hungry, I didn't really pay attention to what the note said. Instead, I tried to find something to eat, which was really difficult since my aunt regularly forgot to buy anything a normal person would have for breakfast. Of course, she would immediately apologize afterwards, but that still didn't make up for the fact that the closest thing to decent breakfast was a three-days-old banana cupcake that tasted like sand.

I decided to go with her fruit cereals and milk, even though the last time I tried this, I almost threw up. This time, I got used to it after two or three times. Either that, or I was really hungry to the point I didn't even care about what I was eating.

I had just finished when I heard the sound of a message on my phone, which had probably just went on in my room. There were two things I noticed when I saw it: I was still wearing my pajamas at 13:11, and Alois had sent me fifty-seven messages, which were sent between 9:16 and 13:07. Some of them didn't even make sense, but then again, what was I expecting from Alois?

Apparently, he wanted to hang out with me sometime today. However, the idea of wandering around the city without a clue on where we were going didn't sound good to me, yet, for some reason I wanted to meet with him too.

I remembered that my aunt had written something like, "invite your friend to the house", so since I had no better option than that, I texted him:

"Hey, I just woke up. Do you want to come over to my house today? I'm really worried that it might rain like it did yesterday"

As I expected, his answer was rather quick, and his message was very exited:

"OMG SURE OK WHAT TIME? AND WHERE EXACTLY IS YOUR HOUSE? WILL WE EAT SOMETHING TOO? OR MAYBE WATCH A MOVIE? OR BOTH? ARE YOU SURE IT IS FINE IF WE MEET AT YOUR HOUSE? WON'T YOUR AUNT MIND? AND I DON'T THINK IT'S GOING TO RAIN, SO IN MY OPINION WE CAN GO OUTSIIIIIDE~"

I had to read this multiple times to answer all of his questions. And even though I wasn't very convincing about my belief that it was going to rain, I managed to convince him that it would, and also that it was fine if he came to my house, my aunt wouldn't mind, and I have planned many things I wasn't telling him (even though the truth was that I had no clue about what we were going to do). I told him that if he didn't mind eating here, I would get my aunt to bring him "around 15:00". He seemed more than willing to eat here.

I texted my aunt to go get Alois from his house before she got home, and I finally got dressed, at 13:35. After that, I decided to sit down and make some actual plans for the afternoon. I didn't know the reason, but I wanted everything to be perfect.

(Quick A/N: Yay, I finally updated! I'm really sorry for being slow, I've been very busy. From now on, I'll try to post at least once a week. Thanks for reading, and I hope you're enjoying the fanfic so far)