Lesson 2

I woke up to soft snores coming from Harry.I turned and put my left hand on his shoulder and my right hand on his stomach. I pushed him making him fall onto the floor.

"Bitch." He got up and fell back on to the bed.

"Get up please".He fluttered his eyes open.

"I'm tired". He said.His sexy morning voice made me melt.

"Harry! its almost 3." He smirked.

"I don't care".I frowned my eyebrows. I then smiled.He tilted his head.

"What"? He asked.

"You're cute when your sleepy".He blushed.I got up.

"I'll be making lunch woth Gemma".He smiled and pulled the black over him and went back to sleep.Douche.

"Look what we have here sleeping Beauty and where's prince charming"? Anne asked and I smiled.

"As much as I would love to call him that we are not together".I lied.Why would I want a popular boyfriend that the girls all hang on and are around like he's a nail salon.

"Oh well um Gemma will be down in a minute and I'm going out shopping".I smiled and sat down on the stool.

"Ok well have fun,clean up any messes you make and I'll be back in a couple hours".I nodded and quickly thanked her for letting me stay.

"Ok so what are we making for lunch"? I almost had a heart attack and I'm pretty sure she saw because she laughed.

"Sorry about that ".I just sat there and spaced out while she was talking.

Lesson three was coming and I had know idea what we would be doing.

"Hello earth to Sam".I bit my lip and looked up at her.

"Obviously you're to busy daydreaming to cook so I'll just go upstairs with Harry or something".That was a little harsh.

"Gemma stop being a Douche".I turned to see Harry.I giggled to myself and Gemma threw some flour into my hair.

"Gemma what the hell".I said and she just stood there with a smile on her face.I smiled to her sarcastically and Harry wrapped a arm around my shoulder.

"Come upstairs Sam and clean up you'll be wearing some of Gemma's clothes".Gemma's eyes grew bigger.

Me and Harry turned and walked upstairs."I don't think she likes me very much".We walked into Gemma's room which was the guest room.

"She will get used to you then she'll be nice".He opened up her closet.I felt bad for just wearing her clothes when she hates me but they were awesome! My eyes landed on a never shout never shirt.I grabbed it.It was the shirt that had the little wood man out of the tree that was amazingly adorable to me.I decided to put that with some jean skinny jeans and some black flats woth some black hipster glasses.I quickly changed in the bathroom and me and Harry went downstairs.

"Your wardrobe is full of cool clothes".She smiled.

"Thanks . Here's lunch".She gave me and Harry a plate with veggie pizza.I thanked her.

"Harry I'll be out in a few so yeah".She said grabbing her purse making sure she had everything.

"Yeah perfect".He smiled at me and I blushed.I really need to stop blushing and biting my lip because 1 it's stupid 2 you have sex lesson and if you don't stop your lip is going to bloody and sore.

Me and Harry finished eating the veggie pizza and put out dishes in the sink.

"What do you want to do today after you know".I shrugged my shoulders.