Scouting of the Dead

"Im moving ahead." I spoke looking back at the group as we made our way throught the streets. The day was hot but only just beginning and few of us were already sweating.

"Ok but don't go to far ahead." Takashi spoke as he and Hirano brought up the rear of our rag tag group. Nodding back to them I began spriting forward ahead of the group, sometimes looking at how my silver hair and blue eyes would glow in the sunlight via reflection. On my way I ran into a few of 'them' but instead of shooting them with my rifle I took 'em each down with my American military issued combat knife. After I while I climb on top of a car and watch as the rest of the group work thier way down the street past the dead bodies and catching up to me.

"Hustle people hustle!" I called out once they came into hearing range being pincushioned by strange looks. A smile spread across my face as I turned around and walking over the glass of the car.

"Please help us!" I froze looking upon the small group of students and a teacher stood infront of me. The girls who spoke had unbuttoned her shirt as if showing off to me. My eyes shot shut to angry slits

"Fix your damn shirt girl!" My voice was cold and dead, and it really surprised them. She seemed to react quickly and she fixed her shirt the moment she was done my eyes shot open and a smile spread across my face.

"So tell me what do you guys need?" I asked my voice changing back to its normal tone. I was once again attacked by strange looks today but by a diffrent group.

"Matchi why did you stop he..." Takashi spoke reaching the car I was standing on before every one else.

"Because its your call as to what I do with the living." I said jumping off the car just as the other had caught up. Suna's arm's wrapped them selves around my neck pulling me backwards into her.

"You changed with out me, didn't you?" She spoke playfully biting into my ear and pulling roughly. My eyes shot closed to slits once again and my voice also lowered.

"And what if I did?" I whispered with a smirk playing across my face. She leaned in with her perverted smile and began whispering in my ear, but this is when I noticed something off about every one all eyes were looked into death glares pointed at the teacher in black.

"What do you want Shido?" I could hear the anger rise in Takashi's voice.