All I want for christmas is you.

An: Peep the way shes smiling at him. Christmas tunes aboveeeee. ❄️☕️

Jaces POV.
ITS CHRISTMAS BABY! Time to wake up my queen. "RIE RIE RIE! WAKE UP! ITS CHRISTMAS TIME!" I say shaking her. "Ba!" She says startled. I giggle. "Wake up." I smiled. She smiled and sat up. I kissed her. "Mmm merry Christmas." She says. "Yeaaaah, I dont need any mistle toe to kiss you." I smirk. "Hm, so if I bought mistle toe it wouldn't make a difference?" She asked. "Nope." I pull her close. "All I need is your lips, and mine." And I kiss her again, what I dont expect is, she kisses back, twice as hard, pushing me down. "Damn." I say. "Merry Christmas to me." She giggled when I said that. "C'mon, you know we have to go downstairs to Liz and Coopers room since its the biggest to open presents with the cast." She says. "Aww, cant we stay here, I'de like more of your gift." I smirk while playing with her hair. "Oh you'll get more......... on our day for it." She says, making my heart drop because I actually thought I would get more. She giggles at my sudden sadness. "Your so cute." She pokes my nose making me smile. "Come here." She opens her arms wide, implying she wants a hug. I gladly accept by wrapping my arms around her. Sometimes, its nice to be hugged. She breaks the hug and puts a bra under her shirt, because, I'm the only one who can see her without a bra. She brushes her teeth and puts on slippers while putting her hair into a pineapple ponytail, she looks so cute. I on the other hand just put my slippers on, put a shirt on, and brush my teeth. We grab all the presents we bought and walk to the elevators to go down to Cooper and Liz's suite. We are not the first ones, Sean's already here. "Hi, and Merry Christmas Jace and Riele!" Liz hugs us each. "Hi Liz! Great to see you." Riele smiled and set the presents down. I just smile. Then little Ripley (who is now 2) walked up to us. "Jace Normwen, Wie wie Dwowns." She smiles. Riele pickes her up. "Hi Ripley." She smiled. "Hi." Ripley responded. "Jace Normwen!" She points to me. "Yeah." Riele smiled. She put Ripley down and she ran to me so I picked her up. "Hi Riples." I tickle her and she giggles. Then Ella walkes through the door. "Merry Christmas guys!" She smiled. Now Cooper got out the video camera. "Open your presents!" He smiled. "Okay, Ill go first." Ella said. We all grabbed our phones. She opened hem all. "Oh my gosh I literally love all of them thanks guys." She hugs each one of us. "Sean, your turn." I nudge him. "Wow, thanks guys, I didnt expect all this." He says looking at all of it. "Riele." Liz says. "Open yours." She smiled wide at each gift she got. She frowned noticing she hasnt received any from me. "Love, where is my gift from you?" She asked causing me to smirk. "Well, here's the first one." I hand her a small box. Wrapped up in gold and white chevron wrapping paper. "*gasps* Jace! You didnt have to, why did you. Oh my gosh!" She pulls out the necklace. "Love, I love this gift." She hugged me. "Heres the second one. Its a bigger box." I smile handing it to her. She opens it. "Oh!!! Jace Norman! You did not get me these oh my....Jace!" She was in shock as she looked at the shoes she wanted forever. She kisses me on the lips not caring that the others are watching. "Ready for your last gift?" I ask and she nods. I pull out a ring and get on one knee. Everyone gasps and Riele has tears in her eyes. Im only 19. So I'm not proposing but I'm doing something she will love just as much. I take her hands in mine kiss them. Then I open the ring box. "Riele, Claire, West, Downs. You make me happier than anyone in the world. I swear theres not a moment when something doesnt make me think of you. But I'm not proposing, Im doing somehing better with this ring. Your 19 and Im 20 so Im not gonna do that, yet. But Im asking you to promise me a few things with this ring. Im asking you to be mine forever. I hope we never breakup but if God forbid we do, I want you to be mine as my best friend forever, never leave my life. Also, I would like you to always make me happy by just being there. Please. And Riele, promise me no matter what you'll always love me?" I say. "Oh Love, of course. I wouldnt rather it be anyone else. I love you." She's crying, in a good way. "Okay." I say puting the ring on her. Coopers video taping and everyone else is practiacally crying. She hugs me. "Merry Christmas Love." She says. "Merry Christmas baby." I smile. "My turn for your present." I say. She hands me all this stuff. "Riele, I love it, and I love you." I kiss her cheek once I finish opening it all. Shes such a sweetheart.