#ZOMBIEzoned

Where it all started (Prologue)

Death... A word that is creepy to hear; but being dead is nicer than being one of them, and that’s being a zombie. I don’t know when it started but the first time I saw them was in school…

“Mother, we’ll be late for school, we need to go…”

“Jenny, take care of Sylvia and go home early. I will prepare your favorite dish tonight.”

“Okay mother. I love you.” Then I kissed her.

“Come on Sylvia, we need to go.”

By the way, I’m Jenny Walker, 14 years old and a 3rd year highschool student. I have a younger sister that named Sylvia, also I have a sweet and a loving mother. My father works abroad as a body guard so he seldom go home...

When we arrived on school I guide Sylvia to go in their building, because the elementary and Highschool have a separate one. 

After that, I went back in HS  building to attend class, but I saw that it’s our math class so I chose to just cut the class and stay at the corridor instead. It’s because I really hate Math and also, my Math teacher is really angry to me…

From the corridor I can see the gate, I saw a strange man banging it. The bang makes a loud noise so the guard talk to the strange man but the man looks like deaf, he just continue banging so the guard warn the man that he will push him if he didn’t stop, but… the man didn’t stop, the guard push him. The man just stand like nothing happened and he quickly attack the guard and beat him again and again. After that, I saw that the guard was dead because he is lying on the floor with his blood scattered like a dead man.

After 30 seconds he just stand up and act like what the strange man did. They look like a dead people that wants to eat flesh. You may become one of them, they’re zombies........