Chapter 2: The Tool Guys

Hi guys! Good day :)) Hope that you enjoy reading my story :D feel free to leave some comments and hit vote if you like :) 

THE TOOL GUYS: 

While we’re escaping I didn’t see the chair in front of me so I bumped it causing a noise, the zombies heard it so they saw us. Then they chased us, I stabbed the zombies in their body using the knife but they are still alive. I remembered what I watched in movies that you need to target the head to kill a zombie. I followed it so I successfully kill a zombie, but they are so many, Trisha and I were getting surrounded by the zombies, so Tyrone used the gun to kill them.

*BANG!!*… I  didn’t know that it’s too much loud because that’s the first time I heard a gun shot closely. The zombies are just getting more and more and we’re getting tired to kill them because they are so many. Trisha was grabbed by the zombies and will be bitten when suddenly someone hammered the head of the zombie. We saw a five students holding a hammer, giant scissor, knife, saw, and screw driver. They’re helping us to get rid of the zombies, but we think that the zombies are just getting more and more so we decide to escape it. We went to the back of the school to hide.

“Thanks for saving us strangers!” Trisha said.

“Well, we will not be in danger if jenny didn’t bumped the chair. She’s so clumsy.” Tyrone said.

“I’m sorry, but we will not be able to meet these cool people if I didn’t bumped it so I think that it is destiny!” I just said.

“We are destined to be one of the zombies if you will continue to be clumsy.” Tyrone said.

“Whatever. By the way I’m Jenny, this is Tyrone, and she is Trisha. Thanks for helping us. Who are you and how did you get to us?” I said.

“I’m Michael, 4th year section 1. The one with the giant scissor is Ed, the girl with the knife is Eureka, they are both 3rd year section 3, the girl with the saw is Lea and the boy with the screw driver is Dean they are both 2nd year. We heard the gun shot so we found you, we taught that it’s a police. How did you get the gun?” The hammer guy said.

“Nice to meet you all. We are all 3rd year section 1. We get the gun at the guard house. How about your weapons?” I said.

“We get it in the Science lab because there is a toolbox in there with a knife. But while we’re getting weapons Dean was bitten by the zombies.” Eureka said.

“When you get bitten by the zombies, you will turn and become one of them. I also learned that noise is the thing that attracts zombies. That’s why they are getting even more while we’re fighting with them earlier because of the noise of gun.” I said.

“ But I’m still okay.” Dean said.

“But if you did crazy things we are forced to kill you. Also, we need to be careful to not make noise because we will just attract zombies.” Michael said.

“So where will we go now?” Ed said.

“We are going to save Jenny’s younger sister in the elementary building, it’s up to you if you want to join us.” Tyrone said.

“We will join you. I need to find also my cousin.” Michael said.

“Great! Tyrone, how many ammos left?” I said.

“ I used only the gun twice so I think that there are still many ammos.” Tyrone said.

“ Great! Let's go! ” Michael said.

When we get to the gate of the building, we saw another guard house. It’s locked when we try to open it so we just destroy the door to get the gun. But there are no gun in there, maybe the guard is still alive and get it.

“Okay, we need to separate our ways! Eureka, Trisha, and I will go to find my cousin. Ed, and Lea will help Dean to get to the clinic and also, try to get a car key to the office so we can get out of the school. Then, since Tyrone has a gun, only Tyrone and Jenny will go to find her sister. I’m counting on you two. We need to get back in here before 12:00. It’s already 9:28 so I hope that we will get back here safely.” Michael said.

We start searching. My sister’s room is in the 4th floor so I think she was there. But we need to be sure so we’re searching also floor by floor. We’re in the 2nd floor so we are going to check all the rooms. Surprisingly, there are no students in each rooms, I don’t know why. While we are walking to another room we saw a slip, it is written there that today is the field trip of the pre-school, and the primary level. It means that only intermediate level have their class today. I hope that the pre-school and primary levels are safe in their trip. Also, I hope Sylvia is still alive.

When we are going to check the C.R of the 2nd floor, I also want to pee so I checked the C.R but I think that there are no zombies inside so I opened the cubicle but surprisingly, there is a zombie inside the cubicle and she jumped on me. She is ready to bite me but I pushed her very hard so she banged on the wall. Tyrone saw us and he is ready to shoot the zombie but I stop him because I want to kill the zombie by myself and we will just attract the zombies by the noise of the gun.

“Just leave this to me.” I said.

Then I immediately get my hunting knife and stab it in the head of the zombie before she jump again. I think I stabbed her very hard because her blood flew on my face.

“Good job Jenny! Enjoy killing?” Tyrone asked.

“Idiot! It’s not funny. I’ll just wash my face.” I said.

“Sorry… so umm do you know this woman?” Tyrone asked.

“Hmm… I don’t know her name but I always saw her every time I company my sister to get in this building. She’s a janitress.”

“Oww… Poor woman.”

I’m finished to wash my face so we went up on the 3rd floor and he just followed me.