10

2 weeks later

It's been a week and I actually really like Niall. He's so caring and nice. He also fucks me good I have been punished quite a lot but I have started to really enjoy the punishments and letting my body be his.

I had about a week left with him. I hadn't gone to school at all which is bad but Niall says if I get a fine he'll pay for it for me. I honestly haven't figured what he does for a job yet but he does leave a lot to go work.

I was laying on his bed reading while he was out working now. I heard someone bust into the house which made me jump.

They marched into the bedroom and it wasn't Niall, the guy had tan skin and he had blue eyes and hair that was dyed blue. "He doesn't want to give me the weed cause I won't pay? I guess I'll take his slave." The guy said picking me up bridal style and making me drop my book. I started to scream and yell.

"NIALL!" I shouted he carried me down the stairs and got outside. Niall pulled up and got out and he pulled a gun out and held it to us.

"You can't shoot me, if you miss and shoot him what happens? Not that you care about him."

"Put him down now David." Niall said in a really mad tone.

"What if I don't?" I then heard a gun shot and the guy dropped me falling to the ground. I looked up to see Liam holding a gun.

Niall helped me up. "You okay Harry?"

I nodded as Liam walked over to us. "He should've just paid."

"I would usually be mad that you killed him but at times where my baby boy is at risk it's kinda hard to not want him to die." Niall said taking my hand and holding it tightly.

"Well I'm going to go back to my house, Cat needs me." Liam said walking off. Cat was Liam's girlfriend. Her name wasn't actually Cat I honestly don't know what her real name is but that's what Niall and Liam call her.

Me and Niall walk inside. "I'm gonna order pizza why don't you go and put on a movie." Niall said. I smile and nodded then I sat down on the couch.

Maybe Niall likes me too.