Chapter 4 - N.O.

I woke up to the moans of the guy beside me

I woke up to the moans of the guy beside me. My eyes widened when I saw where I was. I only started shouting when it sank in to me.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" I kept on shouting until he woke up.

He looked at me before he held his hotdog. It caused me to shout louder and hit him. We were both surprised but when I felt that I still had clothes on and my part didn't hurt, I stopped.

"W-hat happened?" He asked me before making sure that his zipper was locked.

I checked my clothes and saw that I wasn't missing anything but I felt my head ache when I stood up. It was as if my head was opened up numerous times. I've been drunk a lot of times but this is the worst headache I've had. I just went back to sitting down.

I also can't remember anything. The last thing I remember is wild people teasing me to drink. Everything else was blurry.

"What happened last night? Did we have sex?" He continuously asked me.

I felt as if I choked on my own spit due to Theo's questions. Couldn't he ask me those in a simpler manner? Like, did something happen?

I hit his head and he almost fell out of bed. I looked around and realized that we were in a bathtub surrounded by red cups.

I needed to get out of the bathtub before I hit Theo again but my head hurts.

I have no idea how we got into the bath tub and what the hell we were doing there. There are a lot of questions in my mind. I also think the he doesn't know what happened due to the look he was giving the red cups.

"We're the ones who drank all of that?" he asked before pointing at all the red cups. There was also two bottles of hard liquor and I do think we were the ones who brought those.

"I don't know! I'm also drunk!" I answered him sarcastically before standing up.

I almost slipped but Theo was able to grab my waist before I completely fell down.

"Thanks." I told him before completely going out of the tub. But when I opened the door, I bumped into Gabriel who looked like he still wasn't himself. 

But when saw the two of us come out of the bathroom,  he raised his eyebrows at us. I was about to explain when walked past us. I smiled bitterly because of what I was thinking. Why did I want to explain when I'm nothing to him?

"It looks like Gabo has a hangover too right?" Theo laughingly asked me before putting his arms around me. I just nodded to him before we continued down the stairs. 

I looked around to see trash everywhere. There were no more people but a girl caught my attention.

I saw her sleeping in the sofa while holding a red cup. Damn you Roseanne! My forehead creased because she looked like she wasn't back to her normal self yet and I immediately looked for my oh-so-perfect cousin since I knew he was just around until I saw him lying down in one corner.