Chapter 12: R U Happy Now?

I opened my locker to put my books inside when I found a familiar envelope inside

I opened my locker to put my books inside when I found a familiar envelope inside. I grabbed it before putting my books in. 

I haven't even opened the envelope yet but I could already smell the familiar scent.

"Jisoo!" I put the envelope back into my locked when I heard my name.

"Oh, Rose? Mimi!" I saw them in front of me. I don't know why but I don't feel like I want them to see that envelope even though it isn't a secret.

"What was that? A love letter? Is that still a trend?" Mimi asked before playing with her fake boobs.

"Stop that Mimi, you're disgusting," Rose told Mimi before hitting her hand.

"You're so bitter when it comes to my boobs just because yours are small!"

"At least our boobs are real." Rose rolled her eyes. Mimi just shrugged her shoulders before following Rose who walked away. 

These past few days I noticed Rose would always be in a bad mood. Specifically when my cousin is around. 

I, on the other hand, kept on receiving those strange envelopes. I'd find them anywhere and everywhere. I'm pretty sure the person leaving them is someone around.

I honestly feel as if there is someone who is always looking at me. Do I have a stalker?

I'm used to these as when I was in Manila, I had a creepy stalker. It stopped when I got a boyfriend.

And that is why I am not loyal to Gabo.

While we were walking to the cafeteria, we stopped as a group of people was blocking the way. As the gossip girls my friends were, they pulled me to the group.

"What kind of rumble is this?" Mimi shouted while pushing away people to get through who glared at him or rolled their eyes.

"Oh my gosh!" Mimi shouted as he saw what people were talking about before rushing back to Rose and I.

"What was that?" Rose asked before pushing a girl on her way.

I saw her as she froze and her eyes widened as she saw it. I was curious. I followed Rose even though there were tons of people pushing each other. Somebody almost ripped my clothes. I clutched at Rose when I smelled something. 

Even though I was disgusted, I still looked at it. It was a naked man who was hanging upside down, tied by one ankle, while his whole body was bruised as if some insect went and ate him. His flappy bird was also missing.

"The killer is such a KJ! They took off his hotdog!" Mimi complained to me as if he was disappointed not seeing te guy's private part.

"You! You focus on flirting too much!" Rose irritatingly said while pulling us away from the area.

I was not myself. I can't believe someone could do that without being haunted by his conscience.

"Are you okay Jisso? You look out?" Rose asked when she noticed how pale I was.