Chapter 8: Expectation!

"Jimboy, were you able to get the ID of the girl from the library?"

I met Jimson who was on his way to me. When we were in front of each other, he grabbed my hand before slamming our chests to one another before he tapped my back and letting go of me.

"Yes bro! It's with Raph. He's on an investigation with the girl." We then walked towards where Jaxon told us to.

Together, we went inside an abandoned building by the edge of Bangtan City. When we got to the third floor, we saw them inside and almost complete. Only Jinver who was still doing something was missing.

"Oh, you're already here," Jaxon greeted us.

"Is it that obvious Jax?" Jimboy answered before going to the guy who was sitting on a chair. He was bathed in his own blood and looked like he was already unconscious.

"Come over here, Theo." I went over to Raph who called me and bent down to look at the he was showing me in the laptop.

"I can't find or get any data about this Geniveva Batungbakal." Raph pointed to the different people who had appeared in his searches. There was no information about that girl though.

Geniveva Batungbakal. Pfft!

I couldn't help but smile at her name but it quickly faded away when I looked at Raph who looked real serious as we weren't able to hack or find anything about the girl.

"Don't worry, we'll find a way." I smiled at Raph and patted his back. He just shrugged and massaged his forehead.

I then glanced at Hanz who was eating cookies. I went over to him to get some but he took them away from me before I could reach the container.

"Let me have some!" I exclaimed but he just went on to hide it behind him.

"Aish! I said let me have some!" I tried to get the cookies but I looked stupid with my arms around him. It was as if I was hugging him so I decide to leave and just eat some Stick-O.

I went to Jaxon and grabbed his Stick-O.

"What the hell Theo? But your own!" He tried to reach for the Stick-O but I raised the container up when he tried to get it back.

"Jaxon!"

Jax stopped trying to reach for the Stick-O when Gabo called him as he had no choice but to go to Gabo. He didn't want to get Gabo mad as he'd probably would curse Jax to death once again just like before when he woke up Gabo from his nap.

I quietly ate the Stick-O in one corner while I watched Jimson talk to the guy that Gabriel and Jaxon kidnapped a while ago.

"Are you really not going to give us the password of your ugly master?" Jimson was threatening the man who would not speak.

I put another stick inside my mouth and played with it as if it was a cigarette stick while I was listening to their conversation.

When I saw that Jaxon and Gabriel were done, Jaxon approached me and got a Stick-O and started playing with it just like I was. On the other hand, Gabriel got a monoblock chair before busying himself with his cellphone.