Chapter 1 - Tickets

This is my first story so it might be a bit rubbish but please read it and let me know how i got on! Thanks :)

########################

"...ok so now we are going to phone our mystery winner!" the radio 1 presenter belowed out of the speakers.

Come on! its got to be me! i've spent all my phone bill on this! I thought.

*RING RING*

"hello?" I cried through my phone.

"have you phoned up?" my bff Sadie said.

"of course now, get off the phone they might call! talk to you later!" I replyed and pressed 'end call' before she could say anything else.

"...its ringing" the radio said.

"please dont pick up! please dont pick up!" I shouted

"ahhhh!" someone cried "oh my gosh!"

"haha!" laughed the radio "right before you win, you have to awnser this question, who in one direction has the middle name 'Edward'?"

"HARRY ITS HARRY!!" I screamed

"uh,uh umm"

"you have 10 seconds!"

"uh, Louis?"

"im so sorry that was incorrect" the girl burst out with tears on public radio.

"right on to our next caller right after this song!" I sat and waited...and waited...and waited...I checked my phone, still no answer.

"please please please!" I begged

" this is the only way I can see 1D live in consert and meet them after for free!" I felt tears roll down my cheeks, I wanted this so bad! (and partly to rub it in Blue and Chloe and Cherry's faces because they have been to every single london 1d consert) as the song, What makes you beautiful came to an end I sat on my bed shutting my eyes almost wishing. *RING RING* my android said the number was 'unknown' so I wiped away my tears and answered,

"hi?" I said a bit nervously,

"hello! you have just got a chance to see One Direction!"

I listened speechless

"ok, im guessing you've been calling all day for our last giveaway of 2 tickets to see 1D live and VIP passes to go back stage! All you have to do is awnser this question, who's middle name is Edwa-"

" HARRY! " I replyed I know it because they always repeate the say question if someone got it wrong!

"well you read my mind congratulations!"

I started crying, finally I get to see one direction in flesh! and see if they are as hot/cute as people say they are in person!

"thank you soo much!" I said and gave the presenter my address to send the things too, then I hang up. Then I texted Sadie,

"oh yh! me and u have to go on a little trip down london! :D" she replys instantly,

"be at yours in 10?! what r we gonna wear?"

I laid back onto my bed with a smile across my face, now how am I going plan this?

########################

Hi to whoever is reading this! This if my first story so its a bit rubbish at the moment. If anyone has any tips or anything please tell me because in new to all this wattpad stuff! And Thanks for reading!