Chapter 6 - Lucky escape!

I looked up at a tall police officer.

"Can I see your driving licence please?" he said in a deep tone voice as i rolled the window down.

I started to dig round the mess in the back and started to panic. Where is it? Im sure i put in in the car! Or is it at home? oh please be here, its bad enough having to be pulled over by police, having people stare at you and having a very expensive stolen item in the car with you...

I looked at Sadie and see smiled. Lifting up her seat she found it. Why was it under there?

I took it off her and gave it to the office.

"Hmm" Officer Brown ( he had a name tag thingy ) muttered.

"Did i do anything wrong officer?" I questioned a tiny bit insanely while trying to hide my guilty face.

" No, No Im sure you didn't do anything but there was a jacket stolen in Modest" he mumbled " but just to make sure Im afraid you have to step out of the car for me to check it over" (a/n FYI the shop it was stolen it was called Modest)

I looked at Sadie sheepishly once again and she just shrugged, acting cool she slided out of her seat, as i did to.

"Don't worry!" Sadie whispered " you know that little black coat i brought?" I nodded of course i remember we got it on a shop called Matrix and it cost £47 " well, i sliped the payment in the bag when we were looking for the licence!"

I grinned at her. That's why i love her really, always thinking up ideas and saving the day!

Once we got back in the car the policeman drove away not suspecting a thing from us.

"Lucky escape!" I sneered and put my hand up to high-5 Sadie.

"Lucky escape!" She joined in and high-5 ed me back.

I drove back to mine to check out the outfits we have.