Chapter 4 - The Jacket

I stared at her. "Are you like crazy?" I asked "if i get caught we would of not be seeing 1D and spending hundruds of money on clothes!"

"okay, okay! dont do it then!" Sadie fired back with hands in the air "i was just saying!"

"hehehehe" We heard giggles from behind us. "I did it girls!" i heard someone say. And that someone i knew. It was Blue and the gang...

"Quick!" I wispered to Sadie and pulled her into the 'jacket' shop without turning round. BIG mistake! They came crawling in right behind us.

"oh, look! its the nerds! you must be lost!" Blue pointed at us, "bunny hops is just around the corner!" Everyone laughed but us. Bunny hops is a shop that sells baby clothes with (yep you guessed it!) bunnies on them.

"so why are you here for then? skinny jeans that wont fit you anyway? haha!" Cried Chloe

"No we came to get this" i said in defence and found myself holding 'the jacket'

Chloe wispered in Cherry's ear, laughed and walked away.

"You know" Sadie said under her breath, "you have the jacket in your hands now..."

I looked at her then went to the shop's tolets with the jacket and came out with nothing in my hands and stolled out of the shop leaving Sadie mouth-opened...

########################

Hiya! Sorry this chapters short! Its 11:36pm and I cant think of anything to write lol