Chapter 1: A Sleepy Yuu

Yuu's POV:

I'm dreaming again, dreaming of a world full of demons and vampires. I'm hurting Mika, my best friend, I stabbed him. His blood is spilling.. and.. I hear a knocking sound?

"Yuu, wake up." Mika calmly knocked on my door and waited impatiently.
‭‭
No answer.

I woke up to hear Mika knocking on the door like an angry parent. I pretended to be asleep.

"Yuu, wake up, damnit!" Mika knocked harder than before and opened the door uninvitedly.

Mika came over to my bed, kneeled beside me and tickled me. I chuckled without realising it as I felt his hands tickling my neck.

"Mika! Stop it!" I irritably said whilst turning away from him and burying myself under the duvet.

"We need to go to college, Yuu. I'm not getting in trouble for your actions again. We're always late because you refuse to get out of bed!"

"Shut up Mika, I'm cold, the beds warm, and it's your fault for always walking with me."

"The bed is warm you say, but thats because it has a pillow and duvet. Now, how about I take that pillow and duvet, and tickle your neck again since I know you don't like that?"

"I don't like being tickled!" I said loudly.

"Then get out of bed, you little demon child!" Mika said loudly.

"Hey! I'm not a demon or a child!" I said defensively.

"Wow, Yuu, stop getting defensive and get up, or I'll have to drag you out of bed." Mika said.

I crossed my arms and let out a sigh whilst I got up. I don't care if he drags me out of bed but I'd rather he didn't.

"Mika, I need to get dressed. So get out."

"Get dressed quickly then."

Mika got out of my room and shut the door behind him. Finally! I got back into bed and rested my head under my pillow.

A couple minutes passed.

"Yuu! How long does it take you to get dressed?"

I don't respond and a couple more minutes pass.

Mika opens the door. I could tell he was pissed off with me by how heavy footed he was when he walked in. I don't care if I'm late or if he leaves without me. I don't want to go.

"YUU!" Mika threw the pillow and duvet, clutched onto my arms and pulled me out of bed.

"Ouch! Get off Mika!" I shouted.

"You said you were getting dressed you little shit! Hurry up and get dressed!" He said whilst glaring at me.

He picked a shirt and jeans and handed them to me. I sighed, took my shirt off and got dressed. I picked up a pair of shoes, put them on and tied the laces. Mika smirked.

"Why're you smirking, Mika?"

"I'm smirking at your pitiful idea of trying to go back to bed and getting away with it." Mika said with pity.

"Ughh. I don't want to go to college! It's full of good for nothing nerds like you!"

"Taking English doesn't immediately count me as a nerd, you idiot. All you do is Physical Education. Now lets go."

Mika apologised for getting angry and took my hand which was weird. I don't want him to be near me, I'm scaring myself about the dream.