Chapter 5: Angry Yuu

Mika's POV:

The bell rang, and I couldn't've been happier to hear it. I ran out of class, only to of bumped into Yuu who was running extremely fast.

"Damnit! Get out of my way!" Yuu said angrily and stopped running. "Mika?"

"Yuu? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing is wrong! Leave me alone, Mika!" Yuu shouted.

People started to stare as Yuu raised his voice at me. Yoichi came running over.

"Come on Yuu, Mika, there's no need to make a scene or get angry! I don't know what happened, but everything will be okay!" Yoichi said with a worried tone.

Shinoa walked over to them with a smug look on her face.

"Awh, did Guren tell you off, Yuu? Are you in trouble? Aww, doesn't that suck?" Shinoa said sarcastically, with a smirk on her face.

"Shut up Shinoa!" Yuu turned to her and glared.

"Oooh, temper temper. Are you scared that your mummy and daddy will tell you off?" Shinoa said, almost laughing at her words.

"I SAID SHUT UP YOU PURPLE HAIRED FREAK!" Yuu yelled.

The corridor froze, everyone had their eyes fixed on Yuu.

Yuu's POV:

My patience is running low. I've had enough of this, I want to run and push everyone out of my path.

"YUU!" Mika looked furious with me, damn if I care.

"I said for you to leave me alone!" I turned my back on Mika and headed for the exit.

Mika held onto my hand as I walked away. "Yuu, walking away won't make this better!"

"I don't care! Everyone's staring and it's pissing me off." I said furiously.

Mika held onto my hand tighter and pulled me back. I tripped over my own feet and looked at him.

"Stop acting like this and pull yourself together damnit!" Mika looked irritated.

Shiho came over and Yoichi started to panic. "Shiho!"

Shiho walked up to me, pushed Mika out of the way, punched me in the jaw, kicked me in the stomach and scratched my face whilst tearing into my skin. I tried my best not to scream and show that I was in agony.

"Ouch, Shiho! Give it a rest already!"

"No, Yuu, you lowered my grade an-"

Mika's face was turning red, his fists were clenched and were heading towards Shiho. I grabbed hold of Mika's fists, pulled him away, went outside and sat down.

"Yuu." Mika sat next to me. "Please tell me what's going on."

"I got into a fight with Shiho, that's all you need to know. Leave me alone." I mumbled.

"Yuu, I want to help you." Mika's voice was calm.

"You're saying that because you pity me. Quit it, Mika."

Mika held out his hand. "Take it Yuu, we can go home. Yours or mine. I'm sorry for forcing you to come in."

I rested my hand on his, decided against it and hid my hands in my lap whilst not making eye contact with Mika.

"Yuu, please. I don't pity you."

"No! Damnit Mika if you're near me I'm going to hurt you! That's what happened in my dream! Okay?! Stay away from me! You said yourself that I'm a demon!"

I don't want to hurt Mika. Not my best friend.

"I was kidding!" Mika said with angst.

Before I knew it, everything turned into a blur and I felt myself tumble onto Mika.