Chapter 7: The Truth

Yuu's POV:

Mika has surprisingly carried me on his back all the way home. I wasn't expecting him to take me home, all I asked was if I could go home so he'd stop dragging me around college.

I wonder how crap I look at this point in time. I got off of Mika's back, put the key in and opened the door.

My parents were standing there, furious, they looked pissed off. My dads fists were clenched and my mothers glare frightened me. I signalled at Mika to go upstairs into my room and I followed him up there. My dad gripped onto my arm, I pulled away from his firm grip, followed Mika into my room and shut the door behind me in hope that I wouldn't get screamed at whilst Mika was here.

I opened the door to the bathroom joint to my bedroom and parents bedroom, looked in the mirror and swore a couple of times.

"Why're you swearing?" Mika asked.

I look liked an abandoned dog that has just been pushed through hell. My face is full of scratches, cuts and bruises. How was I going to explain this to my parents? Or do they already know? Did Guren call them or was he bluffing?

"Never mind that." I walked over to Mika and sat down.

A couple of hours passed and I picked up the pillow and duvet that were thrown this morning, I undressed and crawled into bed. Mika looked at me surprised, probably because I didn't tell him to get out so I could change.

I looked up at him with little to no expression covering my face. "What?"

Mika jumped at the question and turned away. "N-Nothing! Do you want me to leave considering that it's almost 10pm?"

Mika's POV:

"No I want you to stay tonight."

I nodded.

Yuu was acting strange, different than usual. I took my jeans off and was about to lay down next to him and go to sleep. Yuu grabbed onto my hands tightly, pulled me closer to him and cuddled into me. I don't know what has gotten into him. I lied there stiff from shock until I heard him mumble something.

"The reason I got into a fight was because of you. I like you, Mika."

I laughed and shook my head. "Who put you up to this? Shinoa? Yoichi? Shiho?"

"Damnit Mika!" Yuu shouted and went back to his old self again. "Nobody has put me up to this! Do you want me to say it again?!"

"Why do you sound irritated?" I mumbled whilst feeling my face heat up. Why was it heating up? "Is it just me or is it hot in your room?"

Yuu reached over to turned the light on, looked at me and smiled. "Awh you're blushing, that's cute."

My eyes widened and I pulled the duvet over my face. Blushing? Damnit! Yuu pushed the duvet back down and cuddled into me tighter than before. I could feel his heartbeat.

"Yuu, guess what?"

"What?"

I pushed Yuu's hair out of his face with my hands, leaned my head against his and kissed him. He jumped when it happened, I think I caught him off guard. After a couple of seconds he calmed down and I could feel him smiling.

"That was a pleasant surprise Mika."

"You liked it?"

Yuu nodded with a face redder than a strawberry.