Goodbyes

Kendall

"Have fun Kendall K!" My mom said as she helped me take my bags out of the trunk. "And don't forget to be the best!" I gave her a look. "You can! Be the best you can!" Mom added and I rolled my eyes. "Bye!" I called and grabbed the last bag out of the trunk. (I had already taken 3 trips to my dorm!) Just then I saw Maddie. "Kendall!?" She called. "Maddie?!" I called back. "Kendall!" "Maddie!" Both of us dropped our bags and ran to hug each other. "Oh I missed you so much!" I said. "Me too!" Came her reply. "Bye Kendall! See you soon!" My mom called. "Bye mom love you!" I replied and she drove off. "Guess what? We're in a dorm together! And Kenzie is with us, and Nia, and Paige, and Brooke, and Brynn, and Jojo, and Kalani, and Chloe, and-" "Omg Chloe's here? And she's in our dorm?!" I asked excitedly. "Ya!" Maddie said nodding. "C'mon then let's go see!" I suggested and we ran upstairs.

Autumn

"Mom, do I really have to go to this? I mean, I don't know anyone here!" I asked. I was kind of reluctant to go to this dance camp because I don't know anyone there. Plus, ALL of the dance moms girls are going, and I'm not very good compared to them. (Well, that's what I thought). "Honey, it'll be so much fun! Now I'll see you in a few weeks!" My mom said. "But I just don't know if I'll...you know...fit in?" I said. "Oh Autumn, you'll be fine! Just relax and have fun ok?" I sighed and nodded. "Do you think you can handle carrying all your stuff to your room? I promised the fans I'd make another video today, and it'll take too long to get home and I won't have time if I carry your stuff. Plus, Audrey Lee is coming over soon to take your place while you're here, and if she shows up while I'm still here..."She trailed off. I sighed again. "Ok bye I guess." "Bye Autumn! I'll see you soon!" My mom kissed my forehead, got in the car, and drove off, leaving me with an enormous pile of suitcases and backpacks at my feet. I sighed. This was going to be a lot of work.

Kalani

"Bye mom!" I called to my mom as she got in the car to drive off. I grabbed my last 2 bags off the floor and took them to the dorm. Hardly anyone was in there, so I decided to go down and see if anyone needed help with their stuff, since I had already claimed my bunk by piling it with my stuff. I went outside to the parking lot and looked around. Noticing a girl with a lot of stuff by her feet and no car or parent near by, I walked over to her to see if I could help. "Hey, you look like you have a lot of stuff. Do you want me to help you carry it up?" I asked. She looked at me and nodded. "That would be great, thanks!" She said, looking relieved. "I'm Kalani, by the way. And you are?" "Oh, I'm Autumn. And I'm such a big fan of your show!" She said. "Wait, you're Autumn Miller from KBMTalent? I watch your channel! It helps me with some stuff!" I said. Autumn smiled happily. "Oh, what dorm are you in?" I asked. "Um...203, I think." She said. (Sorry idk how dorms work!) "Oh me too!" I said. "Great!" She said. "Ok c'mon. We got a lot, and I mean A LOT of work to do, so let's get to work!" I said and Autumn nodded. "Ok!" She said and we both grabbed some of Autumn's bags and took them upstairs.

Brynn
"Bye mom!" I called. "Bye Brynn, see ya soon!" She replied as she drove off. I had already carried my stuff to my dorm and was now back down in the parking lot saying goodbye to my mom and trying to find Jojo. But instead, I was pleasantly surprised when Jaycee, my old friend from Fresh Faces, snuck up behind me and said, "Boo!" I screamed. "Brynn!" She said happily. "Omg Jaycee is that seriously you?" I asked. "Mhm!" "I missed you so much! I'm so happy you're here!" I hugged her. "How's Dance Moms? I watch it every Tuesday because you're there!" "It's great! How's Fresh Faces?" I asked. Jaycee shrugged. "I dunno. It's kinda weird now." She replied. "Why? What happened?" I asked. "Jenna quit. Dylynn's thinking about doing it too. We're all falling apart!" She replied dramatically, but still sadly. "Jayc I'm so sorry to hear that! Wanna meet Jojo?" I asked and she nodded. "C'mon let's go find her. But wait, what dorm are you in?" I asked her. "203. What about you?" She replied. "Me too! Yes we're both in the same dorm!" I said excitedly. Jaycee squealed and we hugged. Then we ran to find Jojo.

A/N: So I'm not gonna do everyone's goodbyes because then this chapter will be like a million trillion gazillion words and it will take me forever. And it already has 941 words! Also, this is my first Dance Boarding School fanfic/story/book/whatever, so if it's bad, please don't be mean because I don't like haters. I hope this book gets lots of votes, reads, and comments. Also, I have a dance moms role play book and it would be super cool if any of you joined. Thanks and bye!

-Kaylee