Two

Mia

I flopped down on the bottom bunk of the bed I shared with a dance moms girl. Brooke was her name, I think. I grabbed my blanket that was designed like an American flag and tucked it under the mattress above me, forming a curtain. I then took out my book The Princess Diaries. Yup, you guessed it: I'm a bookworm. I sighed and opened the book to chapter 5. My reading was interrupted by Brooke, who knocked on the side of my bunk. "Hello in there?" She said. "Hm..?" I replied. "Mia? You there?" "Uh...yeah..." I replied. "Ok. So...can you open the blanket curtain thing-a-ma-bobber?" She asked. "Oh yeah!" I replied stupidly and hastily ripped down the blanket. Brooke smiled warmly at me. "So I was wondering if you wanted to come out and play with us? We were gonna play truth or dare. C'mon, it'll be fun!" At that, Brooke grabbed my wrist and pulled me off of the bed and away from my book. Then she sat me in a chair next to her. We played truth or dare with Kalani, Autumn, Paige, Chloe, Maddie, and Kendall.

                   Jaycee

I leaned over the bar on my top bunk and peeked down at Mackenzie. She had her phone out and was playing a game. "Wanna help me set up my bunk?" I asked. She looked up. "Uh, yeah sure!" Mackenzie replied and she climbed up. "Ok...what colors do you like?" She asked me. "Hmmm....I can't pick, I like the whole rainbow!" We both laughed. "I like pink," she said and I nodded. We set up my bed some more. I hung dream catchers from the bar. Mackenzie clipped my small reading lamp to the bar also. Finally, we were finished. "Thanks for your help Mackenzie!" I said. "Of course! And you can call me Kenzie," she said. "Ok Kenzie, thanks for helping!" I said and we both giggled. She motioned for me to follow her down into her bed and I did. I helped her set up her bed, which had a pink blanket laid across the top of her bed. We hung roses from the bottom of my mattress and finally we finished. "Let's go exploring!" Kenzie suggested. We walked out of the room and ran through the hallways until we reached our favorite spot......

Loading...

10%

20%

30%

40%

50%

60%

70%

80%

90%

99%

100%

The acro room.

Brynn

I sat down on the bottom bunk of the bunk bed that I shared with Jojo and took out my phone. Just then, Jojo leaned over the side of her top bunk. "Hey Brynnie!" She said. As she did, I snapped a picture of her with her mouth in an awkward position and laughed.

"What?" She asked

"What?" She asked. I showed her the picture and she laughed. "Ok post that!" She said. I laughed again and posted the picture on Instagram. It immediately got some likes. "Ok it's posted!" I said. "My turn!" Jojo replied. I looked at her with a puzzled expression. "For me to take a silly picture of you!" Jojo said. "Um...no I think I'll pass!" I replied. "I think you will not pass!" Jojo replied. She took out her phone and prepared to take a picture. "No!" I yelled and ran around the room. Eventually, Jojo jumped on me from behind and we both fell to the floor, laughing till our stomachs hurt. "Stop, Jojo, stop!" I said while laughing and she snapped the picture and laughed. "No!" I said. She giggled again and showed me.

I laughed

I laughed. "Post it!" I said. We both giggled again and Jojo posted the picture on Instagram. Like mine, it immediately got some likes. We both laughed and helped each other up before going back to our bunks to take silly selfies and pictures of unsuspecting people and post them.