Nerds Have Fantasies Too..

_________________________________________________>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>This pic is of Mya Morrison .HAPPY READING!

i want him to fuck me so good that i will scream out his name to the heavens . 

OMG, I'm so sorry you came in on a very HOT fantasy of mine .who you may ask? well it was Mr.Feldman my physics teacher.

yes i know its a very far fetched dream but hey you cant help NOT fantasizing about the famous Feldman.

Mr.Feldman started at the end  of last year when Mrs.wrinkle,i mean winkle (hehheh)won the lotto and ended with early retirement saying she was hoping we rotted in hell ,the stomping her wrinkly foot out of the schooling her,

but as soon as my class of 26 student and saw the 6'3 god we were about ready to pounce.see most of the students in this class were of the female population ;so seeing his sculpted frame in a button up  and tight perk ass that was still perky was like seeing Channing Tatum rescue a puppy or Taylor Lautner fight over you!

Of course your main sluts and even the low down sluts that weren't really low down,started raising their already short skirts and lowering there tops to shop enough to show of their boob jobs that they got for their sixteenth birthday. 

the way his green and hazel eyes sparkled in the light made any girl weak to her knees.and those hard planes of abs and pecs let you know the man cared about his body. and i salute him for that. 

anyways back to my hot fantasy i was having........

calloused hands teasingly slow skimmed across my back as soft lips kissed the space between my shoulder and neck. 

reaching my small delicate hand toward a very perky and at  attention friend of mine. i love this friend so much ,i decided to give him a hand shake. 

up and down ,up and down .continuously making this motion . 

"mya"a husky groan calls out.

again and again i here this husky voice calling out my name which just encourages my hand even more.

a hot husky breath reaches my ears and moan.

deciding to open my eyes i see those appealing green and hazel eyes.

"Mrs Morrison if you would not spend your time in my class day dreaming about whatever it may have been i would love for you to learn."

a unanimous chuckle surrounds me and i Immediately wake up .

putting my head down further into my hoodie hoping for an escape .

looking around the first  two pairs of eyes i catch are the pair of a one:very amused best friend ,and two: of a curious teacher .

if my face could turn any more red i would literally look like im related to a tomato.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okaeeee so tell me if i should continue or just leave it alone .?

i mean the idea hit me and i had to write . 

VOTE .

FAN.

COMMMENT.