Great First Impression .....NOT!

So I haven’t really gotten many comments on this book yet ,so i'm not sure if you guys want me to continue or if y’all even like it butt i'm gonna upload at least 10 chapters and if I don’t have any more people who vote or comment i'm might just stop .

I don’t know yet . And imm gonna be like those authors that ask for votes even though some of those authors I love, I don’t wanna do that to my fans. So im done Blabbing at y’all ,and let y’all read.

Small Sexual Content

Chapter 3

Ugh, my head felt like my little brother was taking his little foam baseball bat and going to town .

Slowly opening my eyes to a very un-familar bedroom.

Now of course me being my dramatic and over reactive self immediately think, what if while I passed , women trafficking Drug Lord came and took me and he was gonna sell me to the highest bidder.

But then my memories from before I passed out came back and I knew that I had to be in my physics teachers house ,or I could always go with my first guess.

But that definitely flew out the window when I heard that mesmerizing voice I had to deal with everyday .

“um, well I see you're finally up.”

“Uhm, yea”a little nervousness in my voice.

“I brought you some Advil for your head”he said handing me two advils and a small glass of water so I can wash it down .

“Uhm, thanks for taking me in from on the side of the road ,so that you know no crazy person would pick me up and do god knows what to me,”i chuckled.

“ well yea, I mean I couldn’t leave my student on the side of the road”

hearing the word student was like a stab to my heart,knowing that he would never think about me the way I think of him.

“well, uhm I guess I should head home” getting off his bed no matter how comfie his bed was and how many R-rated thoughts I was having about what I would do with him in that exact bed.

“yeaaa, uhm ill walk you out,you sure you don’t feel any light-headiness .?” he asked with concern evident in his voice.

“no im fine”

stumbling a little , he grasped my arm helping me stabilizing myself.

His minty breath wafting into my nostrils ,and making my knees weak.

Looking up into his eyes I saw so many emotions but the main two I saw were lust&restraint.

A small smirk made its way on my face . I could have some fun with this .

Turning around so my ass was right near his crotch . Giving it a little grind,i feel his husky breath against my neck. Biting down on his ear lobe I hear the most sexiest moan.

That moan encourages me to push this hunk of a man down on his bed and straddle his lap

the contact from my core and his hard erection made me moan from the pleasure .

Thinking I could make my mark now , I kiss my way up his body ripping his shirt open ,buttons flying every where .

My giggles fill the room. Mr Feldman , grips my proud all natural double D’s .and kisses his way down my valley before pulling my shirt down and groaning at my black lacy bra he immediately takes one of my twin peaks into his mouth.

Swirling his tongue around my nipple .my nipple hardening immediately from the contact .

My frustration on wanting to feel skin skin contact must have been evident because the contact from the rush of air I felt on my breast had them hardening even more .

He went to work on my breast and slowly I feel his hands reaching thighs toward the button on my shorts and diving his hand into my pants going for my warm coven that was soaking wet for his touch.

Sliding two fingers over my slit, he inserts one finger . The pleasure that I felt rush through my body was mind blowing .

Feeling like I wasn’t giving him any pleasure , so I work on un-buttoning his pants and reaching over his boxers to what I really wanted .

Reaching in and grabbing his shaft , to say I was shocked how big he was is and understatement.

I mean he was huge in width AND in length.

I mean my petite hands couldn’t even wrap completely his hard shaft.

Up and down , creating a steady rhythm .

“hunny I’ve been knocking and calling ,why didn’t you---”

“MOM!”

and that is how we were caught ,his hands in me, my hands wrapped around his shaft,and my breast in his face.

I my life REALLY didn’t suck before ,Oh believe me it does now.

_____________________________________________________________________

well i uploaded , i said what i needed to say up top so , yeah . oh and 

PLEASE

Comment.

Vote.

Fan.