that's gonna definitly hurt in the morning.

OK, next chapter is up . idk if you guys like it but im just gonna keep writing so if ya do ill notice with votes and comments .

_______________________________________

Chapter 1

"Oh na na ,whats my name .Oh na na whats my name "

If i didnt look like a dork before then i believe i have out done myself with the outrageous singing i have done in the middle of the street.

Wondering what the french toast is this chick doing  well i am showing this street my awesome singing skills ,with a little free style dance moves thrown in .

After the most embarrassing homeroom ,school went on as usual . Me not being talked to or even acknowledged but of course not by wonderfully AMAZING bestfriend Shantel .,

Me and her go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back .

To Freshman year. yes not that long ,but she is awesome and i find my self to pretty awesome too so we make the bestfriend couple duo thingy. 

Anyways since i got grounded for which reason i do not know but it could be me  not doing the dishes and i may have made a F on a lit paper which is probably not it anyways, I  got my lovely little red bug taken away. 

so I'm hitting that good 'ole left foot ,right foot .

But as i was making the 2 mile journey i got bored and decided to listen to some music ,but i forgot i didn't have any headphones so i just played it out loud. Receiving a lot of odd looks as i walked was becoming my entertainment. 

i mean now i was just being extra silly. when this Minni van came to a stop sign that i was walking by i snuck up to the car on the drivers side and made the most ugliest face i could think of and when the driver looked my way the coffee they had in their hands went flying and the screamed so loud i could hear it thru the window. 

i took off down a neighborhood street.

After i finally stopped running i realized i ran most of the way home seeing that i was on my street.i

As i was walking down my neighborhood street i saw that the Hendersons old house had finally been sold.

and my new neighbor was actually out in the yard mowing the lawn.

Shirtless.

and man who ever this heavenly man is he could break some things on the washboard abs,and oh don't even get my stated on his arms. Pure heaven.

my skimmed his body so good you would think i was trying to malest him with my eyes.

but oh the moment couldn't be more ruined by me walking into a pole.

BAM. i went straight backwards ,i felt my head hit the concrete. In the little crack that my eyes had open i saw black spots which i know isn't good. trying to sit up i feel arm calloused hands push me back down.

the last things i saw before i passed out was the main character of all my fantasies.

my physics teacher,before everything went black.

__________________________________________________________

OK next chapter this weekend .HOPEFULLY!