I love you

I couldn't read what is on his head and his face was unseen for me. Perhaps I forgot. He has already saying something but he didn't. I slowly watched his movements. Jungkook comed to the corner of the bed and sat down. It tooked five minutes when he started to talk.

'Why didn't you told me before we broked up?' – Jungkook voice was deep. Well if I already said about Eric I'm not gonna lie.

'Because I knew it at the same day and you were far away.'

'It means nothing. You didn't tried.' – He blamed me.

'I tried to call you but some girl answered. Since that time I diceded to grow up Eric for my own.' – I spoked up. Jungkook stood up and walked towards me. Then he looked at me. In his deep, brown eyes I have seen pain. I can't understand why after so many years Jungkook showed and doing it.

Suddenly he gently tooked my wrist and carried me to sit on the edge of bed then he thou buildest a chair, sat in front of me.

'Elizabeth, how is? Our son.' – seemed that my heart will jumped out of my chest when he said 'our'. I've never felt such feeling. I felt so...happy?

'Ummmm, well, Eric is very cheerful child. When I'm said he always comes and said: 'don't be sad mommy! Let's go I will show you something!' then he taking me into loft and shows his secret corner. Ahh besides Eric has very nice, lovely smile and has a big beautiful brown eyes like yours.' – saying this I was smiling. Eric was really more like Jungkook than me.

Suddenly I felt big Jungkook arms around me. I wasn't ready for such his step. I felt how Jungkook embrace me more tightly as if I were the air which he's breathing and afraid to let go, because he will die.

'I love you.' – I was in panic. Quickly I pushed him away and ran out from the doors. I know it seems childish, but if I hear more...I can destroy everything I have now.

***HOME***

I camed back home with a cab. I got into house and removed my shoes and went straight to bedroom. Strange but house was in silence. I was approaching near to room and I heard moans. It was women. Probably my ears deceive me or I got crazy. Slowly I opened the doors and I couldn't believe what I see. Taehyung was with some whore. I was in pain. No, I don't love Tae like Jungkook. But I was hurt, because with Taehyung I spend three years and it warmed my heart.

They stopped having sex, because they felt that I watching. Suddenly young girl jumped off from him and ran out. I entered the room. I taked off ring and trow it to him.

'How could you?!' – I screamed. Suddenly Taehyung roughly pushed me to the bed. And quickly felt on me compressing my wrists over my head.

'You think I don't know that you met with him?! And what did you do! You want to run from me?!' – with a small voice shouted Tae, because Eric is sleeping.

'Tae you don't understand. Let me explain.'

'No babe, I know that you don't lie to me. Just it's time to reveal myself.' – with insidious smile, said Taehyung. I looked at him confused. I don't understand what he's saying. He slowly tooked the scarf and tied my hands to the bed.

'Babe. I need you just for the money. Your position and money gives me more power. I'm one of the mafia heads and I really be happy with your wealth.' – I was in shock. I can't believe. Those words really hurts.

'Why?'

'I just said that it's all for money.'

'You don't love me?' – with hurted heart I asked. I expected that Taehyung would say that he loves me, but I expected and this: