He's back

I woke up from a gentle kisses on my neck. When I opened my eyes I saw Taehyung.

'Good morning'

'Hey' - I answered.

'What do you want for breakfast?' – kissing my neck he asked.

'You' – I replied. And after my words Tae slowly fell on me. Our lips come in contact. Kiss was not the same as always, now it was demanding. I lug my fingers into Tae hair and thus demanded more. His kisses has sunk my neck.

'Mommy what your boyfriend doing to you?' – suddenly Eric stopped us.

'Ummmm...mmmm...darling we just played who gonna hug faster.' I laughed frustrating. Not for the first time my three-year-old child overtake those positions.

'Come here small' – I called my son. He come running and hugged me. Then he gave me a gentle kiss on my cheek.

'Go take bath and come into the kitchen'

'Okay mum' – he smiled and jumped out of bed and disappeared behind the doors. I looked at Taehyung and he was burning out of jealousy and perhaps he acted.

'Tae don't say that you jealous of three-year old child.' – I chuckled.

'Maybe just a little bit' – bend down and smacked his lips in a sweet kiss. He stood up and said.

'I go do breakfast. Sure go prepare, you have important meeting today.' – he recalled.

'Okay, love you'

I arose and get ready. I curled my hair and put on a little bit of make up and slip on into black suit. I went down and put on brown coat. I was greeted by two pairs of eyes.

'Mommy you wont eat with us?'

'No Eric.' – I leaned over and kissed his forehead.

'Why?'

'I have breakfast with well known people and I don't like it because your mommy will not spend time with you and Taehyung.'- I replied sadly. I don't want that my work deprive my time with my son and fiance.

'Call when you can, mom. Love you.'

'Okay honey. Love you too' – I hugged him. Then I stood up and pecked Tae in lips.

'When you come back Liz?' – he asked.

'I think in the evening, then we will be able go anywhere.' – I smiled.

'Okay. I'll call your parents.'

'Aha.' – I give him goodbye kiss and went to work. I drove itself. Although I have a very big company with lots of relations, still I live in small house. I'm not of those who love luxury or even any pionts. I like simplicity.

**At the office**

When I arrived in company I went to the meeting room, there was already ready table for bussines breakfast. My eyes found Jimin.

'Jimin!' – I shouted cheerfully.

'Liz, I'm so happy to see you again after a while' – he hugged me.

'What are you doing here? For what purpose? Don't tell me that you got your father company!' – I just guessing. 3 years ago Jimin said that one day his father will give him everything he got. Also Jimin is my best friend, small support after I was broke up into small pieces because of parents death and breaking up with my boyfriend.

'No don't mess. I decided that I want to work for someone. So I'm secretary of one biggest mafia bosses. In the other words I only on managing the affairs of papers.' – I was shocked.

'Probably you didn't read the contract.'

'No. But wait, since when mafia bosses signed such important documents?' – I asked curiously.

'Aishh this one is different but still mafia.'

After a few minutes, all gathered. Everything went smoothly. We signed documents. For all it came to an end. I stayed with Jimin. We were talking about life and work. Doors opened. And through the doors went the person wich I didn't expect to see whole life. This is him. He's back.

**Author**

3 years ago Elizabeth life changed drastically.

She caught her boyfriend Jungkook with other girl. Lisa went to hit him and said that they break up. Jungkook words crashed directly into her heart. The only words who can hurt. 'You were just a game to me. You are trash, no one else.' With the tears in eyes she shouted on him. She knew that Jungkook is player who uses girls, but in half a year she managed to fall in love with him. After returning home Elizabeth heard that parents had an accident. Quickest way she went to hospital and saw her brother. She ran into his strong embrace but then he whispered with heavy heart: ' They're gone.' These words hit her heart that she not withstand and cried even more. It was too much for her. First Jungkook now parents. But Liza didn't know most important thing. Meantime she fainted. After a while Elizabeth woked up and from brother lips she heard: 'You are pregnant.' It was the final blow.

Seventeen year old girl that was too much. Her decision was to raise a child and give it all he need. Parents for them left big companies and wealth. Liza was impaired. She didn't know what to do. How she will work? She just seventeen. Elizabeth is too young to work and raise the child at the same time. Liza's brother was only support for her but after a few months he left with work affairs. Then she met Jimin. He helped her. He was support for Elizabeth. Jimin presented Taehyung for her. They were good friends. Taehyung accepted her the way she was. Liz never though that she will fall in love again. She loved sincerely. Because he is the only one who understands and supprots her.

When Eric was borned everything has changed. Elizabeth began to fair. But she always knew deep in heart that Jungkook will be the only one love.

Although Liza loves Taehyung, the love for Jungkook will be the same as always was.

**end**

My whole body was numb. Breath gone difficult, heart seems has stopped. All the memories came back. And before my eyes poped out image how he was kissing with some girl around school corner. That day I will never forget. On that day my parents died and I found out about my pregnancy.

Almost 3 years I tried to forget my feelings for him and know he enters the doors.

'Jimin leave us alone.' – painfully to the bones known voice which I didn't heard for so long.

'Okay sir.' – I didn't wanted that Jimin leave me alone.

'Hello Elizabeth. Long time no see.' – his voice wasn't changed. His brown, dark and deep eyes as well. I have always loved to watch into those eyes.

'Jungkook.'