Chapter 2:

RECAP: Moon is a young 13 year old girl who, with her mum have just moved into the beautiful crystal sandy beaches, luxurious palm trees and the peaceful breeze of wind of Alola! Helped by Kukui and Lillie, we has able to make her way, hopefully, in one piece to the classroom and was greeted by an energetic young man named Hau. You picked out your starter, Popplio an adorkable little sea lion and off you go for your trial!

My First Alolan trial!

"Erm...." The porcelain doll muttered. "Can I go with you, Moon?" I turned and smiled generously.

"Of course you can!" I gave her a high 5 and we slowly made our way out into a breath of fresh air. "I wonder where the first trainer can be..." I wondered, placing a finger on my chin.

"Well nobody seems to be on the 2nd floor, so maybe we should check downstairs." Lillie suggested. I nod, grabbing her wrist gently. This shook her in surprise. I ran with my new friend down the stairs but was soon barricaded by a large crowd."Whoa, there must be one of the trainers here!" We both stood on out tippy toes and peered at the supposed trainer.

"Hah! You're all weaklings, where's the strength?" This older man with a grey moustache, having janitor clothing and a dirty mop loudly spoke. He noticed us and pointed towards Lillie. "You there!" Lillie jumped and panicked.

"M-me?" She pointed to herself in panic. The man nods.

"Come 'ere, you will prove your strength to me!" His finger gestures Lillie to go over. She gulped.

"I'm not too keen on battles..." Lillie's fists clenched. I noticed this and pat her on the back.

"You'll be fine!" Giving a heart warming smile. She smiled back then nervously walked over to the Janitor. "You can do it Lillie!" I shout with my hands beside my lips.

"You 'ave good friends girl, what's your name?" The janitor smirked.

"Lillie..." She peered down in embarrassment as she mumbled her name. He laughed.

"Show me what you've got then!" He threw a Pokéball out and revealed was a Grimer, however not the same one back in Kanto.

"Whoaaa..." You looked at the strange Pokémon in amazement "So that's an Alolan Grimer... it's defiantly more colourful and pleasant to look at." Lillie threw out her own Pokéball, what came out shocked you even more. "What is that....?" A very small Pokémon emerged from the Pokeball, it looked just like a nebula from space. With 2 small yellow buds for eyes, aqua circles as cheeks and a very miniscule mouth.

"Wow, now that's a Pokémon you don't see every day!" The old man grinned. "Grimer use Pound!" The Grimer charged forward to the little nebula-looking Pokémon. Lillie looked in shock then panicked.

"N-Nebby use Splash!" Lillie commanded, the small creature did so but nothing happened! In the end the tackle hit hard against the tiny nebula, making it faint. "Oh no Nebby!" Lillie rushed over to her Pokémon and picked it up. "I'm so sorry!" Lillie teared up a little.

"What are you cryin' for? You are your Pokémon did your best! You jus' need more experience!" The Janitor disciplined the child. She shook and quickly stood up and got Nebby back into the Pokeball.

"Yes Sir!" She mumbled. "You did your best Neb... no.. Cosmog." She smiled at her pokeball and placed it back into her pokeball cylinder-shaped bag.

"Now you girl! Your name?" The Janitor waved at me to come over. I mumbled my name as I make my way over, prepping myself up for the upcoming battle. "Let's go!" He grabbed some Potions to heal up his Grimer. I looked straight ahead. No looking back now... I sighed and grabbed my pokeball and threw it in front of me, Popplio came out overjoyed, striking a pose.