Chapter 2 - Blood Sisters-Saved

Ok here is Chapter tow finally finished!! It took me agesss!

Chapter 2 - Sophie

As the car turned the corner, Sophie could see the gates which opened up to a small road with trees surrounding it on either side. It was the next day and it was Sophie's first day at The School Of The Moon. She felt so nervous, she thought she might be sick.

Throwing up on your first day, good way to start Soph. She thought to herself.

The boot of the car was full of her suitcases and boxes which held her entire life. It was the school's summer holidays as well so there wouldn't be any classes on but as it was a boarding school most of the students spent their holidays there. Either the students didn't want to go home, or they didn't have a home to go back too. The headmistress, Nina Blain, thought it was best for Sophie to move in now before classes started in September so she could meet everyone and get a feel for the school.

The car approached the gates and they swung open. Greg whistled from the drivers seat.

"Posh."

Sophie had only just turned 17, so she was still learning to drive and saving up for a car. Mum was in the passenger seat and Sophie was in the back behind Greg. Avar had stayed home.

Greg drove down the narrow road, it seemed to take forever but the school finally came into view. A new wave of nausea hit Sophie. The school was big, seriously big. It was built with the same yellow brick castles had, and it was three floors high. From the distance it looked like there was one huge main building and then smaller buildings around it dotted about the place. There was ivy up the side of some of the buildings and hanging baskets full of colorful flowers hung everywhere. It looked very peaceful.

The car park was infront of the main huge building, Greg parked in one of the spaces close to the double oak doors. Sophie grabbed her handbag and got out of the silver range rover. She walked down the brick path which was surrounded with flower beds, up too the doors. She stopped outside the doors and took a deep breath. Once she stepped through the doors, her life would never be the same again. She would become a person of the night. She couldn't wait!

Sophie pulled the heavy doors open and stepped inside. The doors led to a large hallway with cream walls and a dark wooded floor. There was a matching wooden desk on the right with an old looking woman sitting behind it. Sophie walked towards her, she heard her Mum and Greg behind her. The old woman looked up and smiled.

"Welcome Sophie, how may I help you?"

The woman had short grey curly hair and even from sitting down Sophie could tell she was small and thin. She looked fragile and breakable. As the woman smiled her wrinkles bunched up around her eyes and mouth, but her eyes still held a sparkle and were filled with warmth. Sophie stared at the woman, mouth open in shock.

"How did you know I was Sophie?"

"I've been expecting you." The woman said simply.

Sophie felt stupid. Of course she was expecting her, she was secutary and probably the woman she had spoken too yesterday on the phone before she spoke to Nina. Why had Sophie jumped to the conclusion that she was physic or some sort of Voodoo witch? That was just plain stupid. Sophie could feel herself going red.

"Erm, right of course" She got out feeling more stupid by the second. Usually Sophie was confident and had no trouble talking to strangers. So why was this old woman having this affect on her?

"If you follow the hallway, you will find Nina in the second door on your left." The secutary said, never leaving Sophie's eye.

Sophie muttered something of a thanks and rushed down the hallway. She knocked on the door that the secutary had said.