Chapter 1

-Lisa pov-

"Okay, Class. Listen all carefully, all teachers of grade 12 decided to make a new project. It's about making more friends and not always speaking with the same persons. And because we know that the generation right now loves to text each other, we'll need your phone numbers. We will give your number to another student. The person who got your number will message you. At the end of the project you will write a report on how everything was going, if you are friends now, if you liked the project and so on. You don't need to tell you partner who you are. It's all up to you."

We wrote our numbers on a piece of paper and gave it to the teacher. We often do projects at school who are pretty boring, but I have to say that this one sounds really interesting and I'm so excited to find out who my partner is. I hope we will be good friends and get along well. A lot of people in class are really quite and I don't know any people, except the bangtan boys from the other classes. However, I'm not one of the quite kids, I'm really loud and most of the students know me and my friends. We call ourselves Blackpink. Others say we are a 'gang' but I don't like that word, it sounds somehow negative. You can call bangtan a gang, they are really mean to others and always try to flirt with us. Rose is totally into Jimin. But the rest of us can't stand them. I don't really like people like them.

Suddenly the bell rang and I quickly headed to the canteen since I was really hungry. Me, Rose, Jenny and Jisoo sat at the table we usually sit at and started eating.

"OMG, I'm so excited for the project! It's gonna be so cool!" I said and smiling.

"I just hope I don't get some weirdo who's gonna get any wrong ideas." Jenny mumbled while frowning.

Rose spoke up " don't be so pessimistic. I hope I get a cute guy. Or a hot one ... like jimin." She whispered the last part but we all heard it and groaned, we looked at each other and started laughing.

We are all so different and we argue a lot but we love each other. And we can't be mad at each other for long even if we have a big fight. After a few minutes the boys arrived. The boys I'm talking about are Seventeen. Yup, another group. We have Blackpink, Seventeen, Bangtan and Mamamoo. We are closest to Seventeen, we are pretty good friends. They are older than us and in grade 13. I'm closest to Jeonghan, Vernon and S.coups. We ate together and joked around.

The rest of the school day was pretty boring. Fortunately my classmates have me to make the lessons a bit funnier.

---
Do you like this story so far?

(Jimin and Rose)