Chapter 7

I was having a K-drama marathon when suddenly my stomach made some weird noises. I looked at the clock and it was already midnight. I went downstairs and looked inside the fridge but there was nothing in it that I liked so I closed it. I drank some water and decided to go to the convinience store. I put on my shoes and grabbed my jacket and some money.

I looked at the creepy allyway in front of me. If I go through it I will be there a lot of faster. I looked into the alley closer and noticed that there was nobody.  So I thought I could quickly walk through there without being in danger. I started walking and looked at the ground kicking some rocks who were lying around.

I stopped walking when I all of a sudden saw a pair of shoes in front of me. I immediatly took some steps back and looked up to the who it was. It was a guy. He looked at me with hunger in his eyes. He is around my age. He looks very familiar. Everytime he took a step closer to me I stepped backwards. With every step my heart beated faster and faster.

His eyes turned red and I could see something red on his lips. After a few stepps my back bumped into the wall. He slammed his hand beside my head on the wall. I am trapped. I started to panick.  "Wh-who are you?"  He smirked and came closer to my face. My legs started shaking and it was hard to keep myself up so I wouldn't look weak.

"You don't need to know hun. It's no use to tell you, because you are not going to be able to tell  anyone." He has a deep and husky voice. He came closer to my neck and titled his head. "It will only hurt a little." My breath quickened and I closed my eyes. He opened his mouth but stopped when he was almost touching me. "Your smell...who are you?"

I was so scared I couldn't answer. I wanted to run away but I knew that as soon as I started running I would fall to the ground since my legs felt like jelly. He looked confused. In a blink of an eye he hit my head and everything turned black.