Chapter Sixteen

"I win!" Philip said and gathered the cards before getting ready to pass them out.

"You're getting better and better at this game." Lukas said, shaking his head.

"That's because I have an amazing teacher." Philip smiled and passed the cards out.

"Speaking of teacher, school starts back in a week and two days."

"Ugh," Philip groaned. "Don't remind me."

It was the early morning of December thirtieth, and the boys were sitting in Philip's room playing cards and drinking hot chocolate.

"I've enjoyed my break with you honestly." Lukas said. "It's been amazing."

Philip smiled before leaning over and kissing Lukas. "I love you."

"I love you too." Lukas smiled at him and Philip begun passing the cards out.

They both jumped at a knocking on the door. "Come in." Philip said and Helen  opened the door coming in with Gabe behind her, looking upset.

"Hey can you boys come downstairs for a minute?"

The boys looked at each other. "Sure."
Philip said and Helen and Gabe nodded before leaving.

"Philip." Lukas said grabbing his hand. "They look mad."

"Hey, it'll be okay. We haven't done anything wrong." Philip assured and they got up, and headed downstairs.

"Is everything okay?" Lukas asked nervously.

Gabe looked at them before going over the fridge and pulling something out and sitting on the counter. Both boys walked towards it and looked down, Philip's heart swelled with love.

"Happy one year?" Lukas questioned, confused. He looked over at Philip who was smiling, a hint of tears in his eyes.

"I didn't think you remembered." Philip said, looking at Gabe and Helen.

"Of course we remembered." They smiled at him.

Lukas looked around. "I'm confused."

Philip looked at him and smiled. "A year ago today I came to live with Helen and Gabe."

"Oh." Lukas smiled. "Oh, that's sweet."

"Thank you." Philip said coming around the table and pulling them into a hug.

"You're welcome." Helen said wiping her tears away. "Now you boys go get dressed, okay? I've called into work and the four of us are going to spend the day together."

"Lukas we hope it's okay that we do whatever Philip wants for his special day."

"What? Oh yeah you guys don't worry about that at all! I would do the same."

"Thank you." Helen smiled. "Okay, go get ready!"

Both boys turned and headed to their rooms to get changed. Philip just put some pants on when his door opened, he turned around expecting Helen or Gabe but it was Lukas.

"What's up?" He asked fixing to put shirt on but Lukas stopped him.

"I wanna give you something."

"Okay?"Lukas leaned down and begin to suck and lick right above Philip's left nipple. "Shit Lukas stop I'm getting  hard."