Chapter 2

Sunlight penetrated through my window. I shielded my eyes because of the brightness and I had a splitting headache. You might be thinking that I would be turning to ashes by now but I'm a witch so I'm just like every normal human being.

I claimed out of bed,showered,wore my clothes and went downstairs. I saw my dad in the kitchen where he was looking at my mom their wedding picture. I feel so sorry for him. When he noticed me in the kitchen he looked up and I saw tears threatening to fall from his eyes. My tough guy is gone weak. I hugged him and he started crying like a baby to his mother. I released him from the hug and prepared food which we ate in silence.

I took my father to his room,lay him on his bed and gave him sleeping pills. At least this will hold him down till I'm back from school.

I entered my car and drove to school. I met with my friends we spent time together before we went to our separate classes.

I have been noticing a particular boy for sometime now. My powers sense he is not human. It visualizes him like a dog. A dog? What do humans call these wild dogs? Aha werewolves, he is a werewolf. While I was busy thinking about this he flashed me his brightest smile that could lead any girl to hell.

Time to mess with some body.

I used my powers and spoke to him telepathically 'ain't working on me dude.'

He looked at me with shock while I was smirking at him.

This time I spoke the same time with the voice in his head 'think I'm like other girls nah B'

He shook his head like he was dreaming. I laughed and walked away "sucker"

°°Lunch Break °°

"Vanessa honey" my best friend Emma called me.

"Hey" I called back.

"How're you doing?" I turned around to see my boy friend Charlie and his friend........ wait isn't that the guy I messed with earlier, oh I'm dead.

"Vanessa are you okay you've turned all pale" Bella asked with concern.

"Yeah I'm fine".

"Vanessa meet my friend Jacob, jay Vanessa." Charlie introduced us.

Jacob turned and noticed me "oh we meet again"

"You know her? " Charlie asked frowning. Why can guys be so suspicious?

I didn't know what to say but Jacob covered up for me" Not really, she was just passing, I bumped into her, her books fell and I help her, right?  I hope I'm not mistaking " he turned to me waiting for my reply.

" Right" I forced a smile.

I entered his head and said 'Thank you' and he winked at me I seriously don't feel safe around this guy.

°°Skip Everything °°

I returned home only to see my dad looking at their wedding picture. Again. I don't like seeing him like this at all.

"Dad? "

" Nessa, I was thinking, you know where  your mom is" he faced me " but you didn't tell me. Why?"

How the hell did he know. Damn it.

"Dad I'm worried. You're all I have left if I had told you, you would have stormed in there and died! "

" I have my speed " He said with certainty

" Dad I'll freshen up I have a lot to tell you"

"I'll just prepare lunch "

Gosh this is going to be a long story to tell.