Guy time

"What just happened?" Boomer asked. Brick looked at his brothers.
"I think we just got blown off by a couple of girls." Brick said to them. Butch was fuming.
"Who does that chick think she is?!We're the RowdyRuff Boys, for fuck's sake!" he growled.
"They looked pretty shaken up. Wonder why?" Boomer said. Brick felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around, coming face-to-face with some guy. He looked pissed. Brick raised his eyebrows at the dude.
"And you are...?" he said.
"Darian. Why were you talking to Blossom?" he replied. Brick figured this is the guy that made the girls run off. He furrowed his eyebrows.
"Who's Blossom?" he said curiously. Darian snorted.
"The babe you were just talking to." Brick scowled. He didn't like the way Darian talked about this 'Blossom'.
"In case you didn't notice, there were three girls we were just talking to." Boomer said. Darian rolled his eyes.
"She has long red hair and bubblegum pink eyes." He elaborated. Brick nodded, thinking. So the girl in red was Blossom. She seemed really nice. And hot...Whoa there Brick. You don't even know her. He thought.
"Who were the other girls with her?" Butch questioned. Darian's eyes narrowed.
"Did one have black hair and lime green eyes?" he asked. Butch nodded in confirmation.
"That's Buttercup Rivera." Darian explained. "Her parents own the gym in the mall." Brick and his brothers glanced at each other. Those were the girls they had seen walk past them in the gym, when Blossom's cheek was covered in blood. Darian continued.
"Yeah, she's a tough bitch." Butch tensed and glared at Darian, who didn't notice.
"And the other one?" Brick prodded. "She had light blue eyes and blonde hair." Darian smirked victoriously and whipped out his phone. While he was dialing a phone number, he answered Brick's question.
"That's Bubbles Chattiere. She's the daughter of Bianca Chattiere, the fashion designer. She's a real cutie." This time Boomer tensed, his hands balled into fists. Darian pressed the call button and brought the phone to his ear.
"Yo Darrik, it's me...yeah, they're headed your way...no, I scared them off...shut up, man. By the end of today, Blossom is gonna be mine." Brick clenched his hands, sharing a look with his brothers. They didn't like where this was going. "No, wait till I get there. Then on their way out, we'll grab them...no, of course not, moron! No mercy! They've ignored us too long!" Darian grinned evilly and hung up the phone, walking out of the store without a backwards glance. Boomer turned to his older brother.
"Well?" he said. Brick nodded at him.
"Let's go." And with those words the trio followed Darian into Townsville Mall.