presents - II

little curse word lolz creds to bffl for editing

sry if its not christmas ❤

You Find Out What Your Presents Are

During Christmas time you and ethan, your boyfriend for a year now, agreed that you would get each other one expensive present and then some smaller gifts. You guys were watching a movie that didn't really interest you at all. But you pretended that you were getting tired, so you could get him to start looking for your christmas presents on his computer. You nuzzled your head in his neck and tried not to move that much so he would think you were sleep.

"Y/n- baby go to bed i'm gonna finish watching this movie and meet you up there okay?" he said softly, kissing the top of your head. You nodded looking up at him softly kissing his lips. You got up going to the stairs, he stayed watching the movie as he didn't notice you stayed in the room. He grabbed his laptop that was on the ottoman, and opened it signing into his account. You quietly walked to the couch and saw his screensaver, a picture of the two of you in the snow. You couldn't help but smile as it warmed your heart. He went onto his web browser searching up something you couldn't see because of how far away from the couch you were. You moved closer to him as he typed in a website, the closer you go the more you could see. He pulled up a website with the gucci purse that you have wanted so badly since September. Your heart skipped a beat as he began to add it to his cart. He began the process of purchasing it and you couldn't believe your eyes. The price was more than you expected, $1,250. A quick gasp fell from your lips and you tried to cover your mouth as fast as you could but it didn't work. He turns around noticing you crouched behind the couch.

"Y/n what are you doing- were you spying on me?" he asked you

"Y/n what are you doing- were you spying on me?" he asked you. You stood up and he came from in front of the couch.

"Maybee," he slouched a little, "I'm sorry I was really curious and I wanted to see and its the best present you could get me." you told him to make him feel better, and also because it was true. He was quiet for a little,

"That's not your present anymore." Your smile dropped.

"Wait what? No it was a great idea, i had no clue, i totally forgot about it." he smirked at you.

"Nope. Sorry, you ruined it." He said trying to walk past you.

"Woah-woah, hold it, babe. Listen." he looked down as he towered over you. "Please." you begged resting your hands in his toned stomach.

"Presents equals surprise. I'm sorry baby but no." he said declining your pleading.

"Let's go to bed." he said waiting for you to go up the stairs first. You slouched a little approaching the stairs walking in front of him. "Maybe next year." he said smacking your ass.

id be so mad lolz ily, happi mew mear
1•2•17
-c