fight - IV

cussing and you guys are older ;)

hi loves ♡

Fighting With Him

You just got home from christmas decorating shopping. You had spent about three hundred dollars on decorations, and you were ready to put them up with ethan. You went inside and placed the tons of bags on the counter. Ethan was sitting silently on the couch.

"Whats up?" you asked kind of worried as to why he wasn't his excited self.

"Nothing." he said in a low tone.

"Ethan-"

"I don't want to talk y/n, I just want to watch my show in peace." he said turning to face the tv.

"Well, i got the christmas decorations, so if you want to put them up now we can." you said your voice defeated. He didn't respond like you predicted, when he is angry he doesn't want to talk to anyone, including you. You went for a drink, and as you were pouring it you heard ethan enter the kitchen. You took a sip of your drink as ethan looks through the bags.

"Purple what the hell?" he says under his breath.

"What is it?" you ask placing the drink on the island.

"We agreed on gold and white, what the hell?" he asks changing his tone.

"You said purple, and I said I would get them this week. I think your getting mixed up with gray. I know he wanted gold and white for his christmas tree. And you're kind of overreacting-"

"No! We agreed on gold-" you didn't let him finish because you were so tired of being wrong all the time. You took your drink and began to leave the room, when you heard him talk under his breath.

"Bitch," he said quietly. You turned to look at him but his back was already turned to you. You were furious, when something ruins his day he runs home and takes it out on you. Each day its been just like this and you were done with it.

"what did you just say?" he didn't turn to look at you, he didn't say a thing. You threw the wine glass in your hand and watched it shatter at the wood floors.

"ETHAN! I can't take it anymore! You boss me around, break me, then fix me. And at this point, ethan i-i can't-" tears filled your eyes. When ethan heard you sniffle he immediately turned around, he hated to see you cry.

"Y/n-" he said realizing that your tears were his fault.

"What?" you wanted to hear what he had to say.

"I love you." he said staring into your eyes.

"No you don't," you said bowing your head wiping the tears that hit your cheeks and ran down your face.

"hey," he said, you looked up at him. He was walking towards you.

"Watch out." you said referring to the shattered glass and wine the spread across the floor. He stopped approaching you.

"Come here." he said softly, he tone changed. You walked around it and stood in front of him. He lightly placed his hand on your cheek, and you allowed it.

"I love you so damn much." he said wiping some of your tears the fell. He bent down and kissed your plump lips, you longed for his kisses. You wrapped your arms around his torso. He pulls away as you took a deep breath.

"I know baby and I'm sorry for-"

"No, I am so sorry, y/n. I've been having a couple of shitty days these past few weeks, and I just take it out on you. Once again I'm sorry," you hushed him with another kiss.

"I love you ethan, and I forgive you."

🎉
just moved! love my room ;)
1•7•17
-c