Yaoi story

hey minna! as most of you know from my previous chapter, i said that i LOVE yaoi. well that's is exactly what i feel about it. i love yaoi very much. i'm pretty much obsessed about it. (In other words, i'm a hard core fujoshi)

So starting from here, i'm gonna tell you my story or my yaoi obsession.

so... it all started when i watched an anime called love stage. love stage is a yaoi anime that is based on a boy who is a shut-in otaku but had a family who are all celebrities. her mother a model-turned-to-actress and a father who is an actor??(i forgot about his father. is he really an actor?) and a brother who is a vocalist of a band called Crusherz. (A/n: ok, so the next few words will be from a summary on google. because i'm not that good at writing summaries of stories.) Sena Izumi, an otaku college student is the only dull one born into this super famous and talented family. He loves a magical girl LalaLulu and is working hard to become a mangaka , but one day he winds up appearing in a tv commercial he just can't turn down. There he is reunited with Ichijou Ryouma, the super-popular young actor he costarred with on a project ten years prior. (A/N: Ok!! so i got this summary from the original manga summary on zingbox.)

Ok. so that is pretty much the summary of the story. so after i watched that, i just realized that it was pretty interesting and i loved it. so i started watching a bit more. well actually after i watched that, i thought that i should read the manga. and i did just that. well i think the manga is better than the anime.

ok so after watching and reading it i started reading a bunch of yaoi mangas. like katekyo! it was one of the best yaoi manga i have ever red.

and after that i started watching some other animes.

my top 4 yaoi anime

1. Super lovers

2.love stage

3. junjou romantica

4.sekaiichi hatsukoi

Dec. 28,2016