Part 4

*Present Day*

My phone started ringing and I looked at it and it's Nevaeh. I answered and heard Paris screaming "Help me daddy! Nevaeh is trying to kill me!!!"

Then I heard Nevaeh "I'm not going to kill you I just want to hug you"

"No you're lying you said you were going to strangle me!"

Nevaeh laughed "I would never hurt a hair on that pretty little head of yours as long as you tell me where it is"

I rolled my eyes and sighed "Call me back when one of you are dead" I hung up the phone. They aren't really going to kill each other but they can go on for hours fighting I guess this what happens when you have two girls almost 13 years apart. After five minutes my phone started ringing again I answered "please tell me you didn't murder your sister that fast"

Nevaeh giggled "No daddy she's still breathing she had something of mine and I just sent her to the car I was calling to let you know we were on our way back"

"Okay babe see you when you get here" I hung up and started thinking about how much she has groan I remember taking her on my BAD tour and how much hell broke out during that tour......

..................................................................................................

*september of 1987*

I walked in to the house "Mother!"

She walked out of the kitchen taking off her oven mitt "What in gods name do you possibly want Michael! Don't you see i'm cooking!

I threw my hands up "Sorry i need to ask you something important"

"Okay shoot"

"Will you go on tour with me to watch Nevaeh while i'm on stage and going press stuff"

She raised her eyebrow "You want me to leave my home for a lot of months to watch your daughter when you can just easily leave here"

I scratched my head "Yea leaving her here isn't going to work for me"

She rolled here eyes "Ugh i forgot you don't want to miss any part of her life"

I smiled "And another thing Nevaeh is not going to allow me to leave her here you say what she did on my last interview"

She laughed "Yea you had a human backpack...I guess i'll go with you but only until January then i have to come back home okay"

"Thank you mommy"

She rolled her eyes "Whatever asshole" She walked back into the kitchen. I giggled and went upstairs to check on Nevaeh.

Few weeks later i got all my stuff sent off to the airport and all i'm waiting on is my mother to come downstairs with her stuff and my daughter. I waited until i heard Nevaeh sliding down the stairs because she's scared of walking down them she fell a while ago and made a big deal out of it. "Daddy daddy daddy it's gone! She said in a frantic sliding off the last step.

I looked at her "What's gone honey?"

"Prince music!"

I rolled my eyes, Did i mention she has become a Prince fan ever since i let her watch purple rain with me and she got a chance to meet him when i offered him a spot in BAD, Ever since then she's been like i love me some prince at two and a half! "It's not gone all of your stuff is at the airport so you can have it on the plane okay"

"Otay daddy" She smiled her priceless smile that melts my heart every time

I picked her up and my mom finally came down the steps with her bags and a piece of paper in her hand "Michael did you forget something very important"