Part 2

*Two Months Later*

These first two months with Nevaeh home has been the best and worst. The best because i never knew love could feel like this and i'm enjoyng being a father. Worst because she's always crying threw the night i barely get any sleep . And ontop of that somehow the media thinks i'm raising a baby doll!. So i actually have set up a photo shoot in a few hour with me and Nevaeh 1 so i can show she is real 2 All my fans can meet my bundle of joy.

I went downstairs to make Nevaeh a bottle and my father is downstairs. He's been acting like i don't exist since i had Nevaeh because he doesn't approve of her and at this point i really don't give a damn. I walked passed Joseph and got the baby formula out the cabinet and started fixing up the bottle. Joseph watch my every move like he wanted to say something to me. I ignored him and put the bottle in the bottle warmer and waited for it to warm off. Joseph cleared his throat and i looked at him "Is there something you need joe?"

He shook his head "Nah Mike i just don't see why you didn't leave that baby with her mother now she got your name is the dirt"

I rolled my eyes and made sure the bottle was warm and went back upstairs. I really don't have time for him all he's worried about is that i'm shaming my family by having a child out of wedlock. My mother is way over it and he needs to be too. I got back to my room and Janet was sitting in my bed holding Nevaeh. She looked up "Took you long enough to come back with her bottle"

"Whatever why are you in here?"

"Well one you left the baby in here all alone"

"Well she was sleep"

"And i wanted to know if i can snag a spot in your picture with you later on"

I laughed. I knew she was going to ask that "Yea sure whatever give me my baby"

She handed me Nevaeh "I'll be ready in 45 mins"

I waved her off and sat in my bed and started feeding Nevaeh. She the most perfect baby in the world. She opened her beautiful brown eyes and looked up at me. I smiled and kissed her head. She giggled spitting some of her milk out in my face. I laughed and wiped my face and hers and took her bottle and started burping her. She nuzzles her little head in my neck and fell asleep a little after that i drifter off to sleep. Maybe about an hour later i was woken up by somebody removing Nevaeh off my chest. I opened my eyes and saw my mother standing over me holding my baby i sat up "Mother why do you feel the need to steal my baby?"

She smiled "Because she's stealable"

I giggled "Mother i don't think that is a word"

"Anything is a word when it comes to nana's little heart"

"Mom you know you have a thousand other grandchildren"

She kissed Nevaeh's nose "But she's the youngest Oh before i forget when you come back from your photo shoot you need to talk to Joseph about the victory tour he still wants to start it next month"

I groaned ugh i swear i told this man i wanted postpone it until april since i just had a baby. I nodded and got out the bed and went to the bathroom so i could get myself ready then get Nevaeh ready.

...................................................................

*Present Day*

I broke out of my memories when my mother slapped me in the back of my head. I jumped "What! Mother"

"Where are your children?"

"Prince and blanket are in The dressing room"

She crossed her arms "I'm not talking about those two idiot Nevaeh and Paris they need to be getting there hair done"

I sighed "They went back to the house to get something"

She rolled her eyes "Sometimes i think you're running a damn zoo"

She walked away and i laughed to myself and got my phone out and called Nevaeh "Yes daddy?"

"What are you and your sister doing your grandmother has started her Michael you run a damn zoo rant"

She giggled "We just got in the house and paris is looking for my lipgloss no one told her to take"

"Just hurry up and do not fight with your sister"

"I can't make any promises she's annoying"

"Nevaeh your 24 years old please act your age and hurry up"

"Whatever daddy be there soon"

"Okay bye"

"Bye"

She hung up and i sat back realizing that i just said she's 24 years old. Tears of joy and a little sadness fell down my face as i went back into my memories...

.....................................................................

When i came back from the photo shoot i put Nevaeh in the living in her swing since she was sleep and went up to Joseph's office. He was sitting at his desk working on something he looked up at me "Can i help you boy?"

"Yes you still want to start the victory tour next month after i asked if you could postpone it until Nevaeh is about 5 or 6 months old"

"Who do you think you are asking me to hold out on my money for you and that motherless child when i didn't give you an answer when you ask you should have known it was gonna be a hell no"

I sighed "Whatever"

With that i walked out of his office and went back down to check on my baby. I honestly can't wait to get my own place and start doing my own shit so i won't have to be bothered with that man cause he has one more time to say something negative about my child and i'm going to snap!

I must say the Victory tour wasn't all that bad minus the part where i announced that i was going solo and that really pissed Joseph off but other then that the world got to see Nevaeh in person for the first time and me and Brooke decided to be friends and i just love the feeling of my last performance with my brothers......

Thanks for reading :)

Next part coming soon!!!