Part 5

*August 28th 1988*

"Daddy are you sure you sent mommy a ticket for your show tomorrow night" Nevaeh asked me with so much worry in her voice.

I nodded "Yes i did her plane is supposed to be landing in about an hour honey"

"Okay whatever" she walked away and went to the bathroom. I sighed i hope this girl gets here fast. Lai'lani promised Nevaeh she would come out here and spend her birthday with her and watch my show and ever since this morning Nevaeh has been bugging the hell out of me i swear for a three almost four year old she talks like she's 14 she gets little attitudes at the drop of a hat. My manager frank sat by me "The little princess pissed off"

"She just really wants her mom to get here for here birthday"

"Well what if i said i had something for her that made Uncle Frank look cooler then her mom"

I raised my eye brow "And how is uncle Frank going to do that"

He smiled "Ask daddy Michael to allow her to do movie i'm working on from next year to 1990"

I shook my head "No frank i don't want my daughter in show biz"

"Please Mike i need a little girl for the main role and Nevaeh fits what i'm looking for"

"Ugh Frank what is this movie about?"

"It's about a little girl who's dying and in order for her to live her family turns her into a vampire and 20 years later she's 27 but still in a little girls body and hates and start causing hell until a cure if found"

I groaned he's making it hard for me to say no because that would be something Nevaeh would love to do she loves Vampires and zombies i blame thriller for that "Ugh Frank you know she would love that opportunity"

"I know so is that a yes"

"Umm it's a let me ask her and think about okay?"

"Please let me know before the december so i can start getting her name thrown out there"

"What do you mean by that"

He smiled his evil genius smile "Well if you say yes i want her coming out the world in movie as a huge rumor then this where daddy Mike comes in at people will start asking you is it tru and you'll say no and by then we would already be shooting the movie for six months i hope then the trailer will come out starring Nevaeh Jackson! and from there it's her own fame"

"Frank that actually sounds like a good idea but i'm still gonna have to think about it"

"Whats there to think about Mike"

"Umm if i want my Daughter in the public eye like that. I want her to have a better life then i did as a child"

"And she does Michael it's only one movie and i'm pretty sure you're going to be there every step of they way"

I rolled my eyes and heard a guitar on the stage "I'll think about it can i get to rehearsing"

He nodded and i walked off to the stage and was literally amazed at what i'm seeing. My little soon to be four year old playing the melody of BAD on a guitar that's bigger then her. I always knew that she was amazed by Prince's guitar i just never knew she wanted to play it. I stood there quietly and watched her finish the song. Once she finished i started clapping making her jump and drop the guitar and look at me "Daddy! how long were you standing there"

I laughed "Long enough to sing the words to my own song"

She giggled and ran to me making me pick her up "Did you like it daddy?"