An Apology!? {Chapter 17}

(A/N hoi srry I took a lil while ^°^ but let's get on with this chapter huh? Cya :3 )

Frisk's P.O.V.

Once Edge had left, April decided to have a word with his brother.
"Papyrus I think you should follow him!" She started. Crossing her arms with attitude.
"WHY SHOULD I DO ANYTHING FOR THAT DOG!?"
"Papyrus, listen to me," damn he is in trouble. April had grabbed UF Papyrus by his black torn shirt and had pulled him close to her face. "He is your brother, and deserves to be treated as so. He is a person, NOT a dog. Your brother has been though hell that you can't remember or comprehend, he does nothing but follow you around and do what you want him to, and you continue to shove him into the dirt!? So, I suggest you go out there, find him and APOLOGISE! Got it?" Papyrus just nodded. I think everyone was in just as much shock as he was.

Papyrus got up and left.

Edge's P.O.V.

I can't believe I snapped at him like that! I thought to myself as I walked through the forest, taking a glance at the big doors that lead to The Ruins, before continuing to weave in between the trees. No I don't care what he thinks now! Yeah! Hell if I care!? He deserved it. I continued to myself. But I began to have doubt's. No, he didn't, I should be greatful to have a roof over my head. No. I should be greatful to be alive! Yeah... If it wasn't for him all the other monsters would have killed me. No that's wrong, I'm the one that protects him. I got so mad with myself I kicked the snow as hard as I could. Before shouting,
"I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE!!!!!!!!" Of course, my brother was walking towards me. How he found me? Goodness knows! He's probably come to shout at me again.

When he got closer to me the unexpected happened. He HUGGED ME!?!?!?!
"I'm sorry." He quietly said as he continued to hug me. My eyes filled with red, magic enfused, tears. But I couldn't hold them in, and they began to fall. I hugged back but it didn't last long. He broke away from the hug, of Course, Underfell isn't a fuzzy warm Place where feelings are actually cared about.
"Boss? I'm sorry I got mad.... But I do care about you, and I REALLY heh care about April. I mean your awesome but I wish I could just, talk to you, yknow?" I said through my tears. Gawd this is embbarrasing.
"I SUPPOSE THAT I HAVENT TREATED YOU PROPERLY AS MY BROTHER. SO, FOR YOUR SAKE, I WILL TRY TO BE MORE BROTHERLY AND... SOCIABLE?" I nodded and said thanks. I teleported back to the enterence of waterfall before walking to where the rest were. I wanted to talk to him a for a little bit.

~time skip brought to you by 707 hacking~

Boss told me that April talked to me beforehand so I guess I should thank her. We walked through the waterfall using my telekinesis to stop us getting wet. It seems that Ink had waited for us before continuing as to why he is here. I sat down crossed legged on the damp ground and April crawled over and sat, pretty comfortably, in my lap. I wrapped my arms around her and rested my head on her shoulder. Whispering 'thank you', she just smiled and looked towards Ink. I thought to my self.

Let's finally get to the bottom of this.

(A/N Sorry its short but it was a good place to end :\ anyway hope u enjoyed, cya :3 )