Chapter 2- Anxiety Attack

I could hear him rushing behind me, the airport wasn't that packed considering how late it was. I sat on the ground and curled into a ball crying my eyes out, scared if I will ever get to England on time. "Why did you run off like that?" the brown guy rushed towards me and sat leaning against the window. "Why would you care, you don't even know me" I snapped rolling my eyes, he put his hand my shoulder making me feel uncomfortable again "I was just trying to help, you were having a anxiety attack" he stared into my eyes with concern, I suddenly got lost in my own little world, his eyes shined against mine. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back on my feet "c'mon lets go sort this out" I stood still, not wanting to move "what are you doing?" I frowned trying to get out of his grip. He pulled my arm dragging me with him "I'm going to get you to England" we stood in front of the enquires desk waiting for an answer "I'm sorry the next plane for England doesn't come until tomorrow morning" I wasn't sure if I heard her correctly this cant be happening "but I have to get there by tonight!" I slammed my hands on the desk. She shook her head "I'm really sorry for the inconvenience but there are no planes that will take you now" my face was heating up "Please I need to get back home!" I screamed in the lady's face, hands grabbed me and tried to pull me backwards "calm down! There's nothing she can do, we will just have to wait" I had enough I stormed off and stood near the seats looking out the window. "It's going to be okay we will get there in the end" I could hear him behind me, I tried my best not to cry.