Chapter 3- Settling Down

I turned around and crossed my arms "but I need to get there as soon as possible!" he came closer to me "why do you need to get to England so badly anyways?" he slightly smiled and rubbed my shoulder. Tears poured down my face, I sat on the ground and curled into a ball, he rushed beside me "please tell me" He rubbed my back, i sobbed in my knees "don't worry, its not even that important". He wiped my tears with his finger and grabbed my hand "please" I sat up and sighed "my mum has cancer and she might not make it within a few days" I started to cry again. He squeezed my hand "that is terrible, I am so sorry to hear that" I could see him tearing up, I held his hand and said "I promised her I will be in England tonight and I don't want to let her down" he rubbed his thumb on my hand and looked me in the eyes "we will get there as soon as possible I promise you".We sat in silence not bothering to talk "do you want to get something to eat?" He asked, I nodded and stood up. He smiled and held my hand, it felt weird at first but I got use to it. "I'm going to have a coffee I'm not that hungry" we were sitting at a table "same as me "he said. We waited for our drinks sitting opposite to each other "so what's your name?" he smiled "Samantha and you?" I pushed a strand of hair away from my face. "My name is Liam" his British accent was really strong, it made me have shivers down my spine. Our drinks finally came and we continued to talk about ourselves. "Do you want to get out of here, there's not much to do at an airport" he stood up holding his hand out for me, my hearted raced "i don't want to leave, I need to get home" I walked away, he stopped me before I could leave "please it will only be for a couple of hours" I rolled my eyes "fine but we cant be too long".