Guardian love {A Jack Frost fan-fic}

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

When Bridgit finds an unexpexted letter, she has to move away. She just wondered how everytime she got some bad news, there was always some kind of cold wind or ice cracks on her window. It felt as a welcome to her somehow. She also din't know the reason behind it, or the reason behind that unexpected letter. When she moves away and finally moves in to her new home, she find something rare and strange on her new bedroom. But she found it even more strange how it also had to do with Ice.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Bridgit woke up to a knock on the door. She din't live alone. She lived with her dad. But her dad just really wasn't a morning person. So, she stood up from her bed, putting on her comfy ugg boots, and went to the door. She opened the door, not minding her messy hair or her zombie eyes or her zombie way to walk in the mornings, and also her zombie way to talk in the mornings aswell. The postcard guy already knew her, so she din't mind her zombie ways when being in front of him either.

"Morning Bridgit." He said, getting something out from his bag. "Morning..." She replied with a sigh and a rub at her eyes. "Here ya go! New letter in some time... Make sure it's something good!" He says a bit cheery to cheer her up. "I sure hope so... yaaay." She said with no emotion. "Oh, c'mon Kiddo! Tell me what it's all about when I come back, okay?" "Sure. See ya later David." "Have a nice day Bridgit!" He leaves and she waves with a little smile then she closes the door. She sets the card down on the kitchen's counter and serves herself a cup of juice with a bowl of cereal. She was super tired. She looked at the card on the counter while eating. Who could have sent that letter? She hadn't received one in a while. Sure she had people out there who knew her and hopefully still knew she existed, but she wasn't one to receive cards. It was just her dad. Even though it was just mostly cards to pay the bills and such. Not much of a big deal about those.

She stood up and put the cup and the plate on the dishwasher. She took the card in her hands and looked at the front of the card. It was simple and clean. It din't say or have a clue about who could have wrote it, but it had her adress and her name on it. Which tells her that the card really is meant to her. She thinks it's weird to receive a card. She does know a lot of people out there that hopefully haven't forgot her, but she still found it very weird and strange. No one has ever wrote a card directly to her.

She looked at the clock. It was 8:40 am. It was pretty early. But not much. She decided to wake her dad up later, they still din't have to do anything else 'till later that day. So, with card in her hands, she dragged herself to her room. Placing the card on the night stand beside her bed, she threw herself in her bed, face down on the pillow. She stayed there for some minutes, no movement what-so-ever. 'Till she finally decided to pick herself up and she sat up on her bed, still feeling sloppy, and looked around her room. When her eyes finally landed on the card that sat at the night stand beside her. Should I open it now? She thought. Could it be bad news or good news? Something new perhaps? From who could it be?

When she made up her mind, she decided to take the card and read it. She took the card from the night stand and opened it slowy, still afraid of what it might be. She scratched the back of her neck, feeling awkward for some reason with this card in her hands. She took it out from it's envelope and stared at it. It looked clean and very well folded, with a simple 'Hello Bridgit, xo.' written on it. She unfolded the letter to find it complete and full with letters. Was there so much to talk about? She thought before starting to read.

"Hello Bridgit,

It's been a long time since I've talked or written to you. How have you been? I've been doing alright myself. I've been working full-time at a grocery store just to keep up with my daily needs. But I'm alright. No need to worry. What have you done lately? Anything new to report dear?

Well, I've been meaning to talk to you for a long time but I din't have the chance to take some time and call you or even write a letter, but now I decided I really had to because what I'm about to tell you is important.

I'm moving away to London in a few weeks so this means I'll be even farther away from you. I know it's a really big step I'm taking here, but somehow this life isn't what I want to keep. I looked for houses and jobs over there and I found a very nice apartment that'll keep me safe untill new notice. I will also be working on a music industry over there. You know how I always loved to work with this, well now I finally got a chance. As soon as I'm out that plane I got an interview. I hope you don't feel mad at me for not communicating much with you. You know I'm still here whenever you need me. Maybe I'll go visit you a week or two before I go. Send hugs to your father. I'm off to a new life, but I will never forget you Bridgit. You are my smile and my reason of life.

With love and care,

Mom xx

P.S.

I love you dear, never forget that.

You'll always be on my mind and heart, forever and always.

Mom. She thought. Her eyes got watery and a single tear slipped down her cheek. Yes, if you were wondering, her parents are divorced, but she's glad they din't hate each other for it. In fact, she always thought why they had to divorce in the first place? Because sometimes it even looks and sounds like they are still together. She's pretty sure they still love each other, they just don't want to admit it. But Bridgit's always been a daddy's girl so when her parents got the divorce, she stayed with her dad and he took her custody. Her mom din't

mind as she also knew she was a daddy's girl and she knew she would always be safe with her dad. But now she thought why her mom was leaving. If clearly, she knew her mom so much that it shocked her how her mom was taking such a big step ahead. She placed the card on the night stand again, unfolded this time, and rested down on her bed looking up at the ceiling. In some seconds, she started crying. She took her pillow and buried her face in it so her loud sobs couldn't be heard. She felt lost. Even though she hadn't seen her mom in a while, she still knew her mom was quite close to her but now? She was going to the other side of the world. Miles and miles and miles and miles and endless miles away from her.

Without any notice, she felt a cold wind hit her, and it felt welcoming once again. She took the pillow off her face and sniffed, looking out the window, just in time to see the ice cracks forming on it. She always wondered what that meant. And why did it happen so often. She stood up from her bed, her eyes never leaving the window, she walked over to it and traced her fingers over the ice cracks, the cold wind hitting her face. She closed her eyes and welcomed the cold wind. It felt nice and relaxing. She calmed down after still admiring the little ice cracks on her window. Small but beautiful cracks of ice. She smiled slightly to herself.

Little did she know someone was watching her the whole time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heeey there honey boos :D lol, ignore the nickname, I just made it up randomly. So, what did ya think everyone??? Did ya like it? EEEEP!

Well this is a new fan-fic I'm gonna start writing. It's about Jack Frost so all u guys out there who like Jack are welcomed to read this! I hope you like it! Honestly, I think this will be one of the best fan-fics I'll ever get to write :)

I'm absolutely loving the ideas and such that I've been planing out for this and I can't wait for u guys to see and read. I am so excited!

Please comment what you thought about it!! It would mean a lot to me. I wanna know how I did so far. It's my first time ever writing in third person's pov or narrator pov or something like that haha. So it would mean a lot to me if I got some feedback! Tell me if u think I need to improve on anything. I will gladly take the advice.

Thanks for reading lovelies! :*

Hope ya like what I write C:

With love,

~NaturallyDancing_1D

[ 1/13/14 ]