Arcade

Y/N and Genji arrived at the local arcade. Their guard followed behind. The atmosphere was very lively. Genji ran to one of his favourite games as Y/N slowly followed. She looked around curiously, the arcade interested her.

There were a lot of children with their parents and some teenagers in the arcade. Some of them started whispering to each other and looking at Genji. Y/N became wary of her surroundings.

'Is Genji known here?'

"Y/N, over here!" Genji yelled out.

Y/N made her way over to Genji quicker, he admired her until she was next to him. Genji really hoped she will enjoy the arcade. Y/N looked at the screen of the game.

It read 'Top Score - Genji Shimada = 500.'

Y/N was surprised. She looked around at games that were not occupied and the top scores all belonged to the same name and person. Genji.

Y/N looked back over at Genji, he was smiling. He knew by the look on Y/N's face that she was surprised. What Genji didn't realise was that he was looking into Y/N's eyes for about ten seconds. The two maintained eye contact for a bit until Genji snapped out of it.

"My apologises Y/N, I was distracted by something." Genji rubbed the back of his head

"No need.. Are all these 'top scores' yours Genji?" Y/N asked curiously.

"Haha yes, I come here often." Genji chuckled.

Y/N hummed as she looked at the screen of the game. Genji looked back at the game and decided to show Y/N how it works.

An hour or so Y/N felt the need to go back to the Shimada castle. Genji wanted to spend more time with her but if she felt uncomfortable he would take that into consideration.

~

"Young ones, we shall go back home now, I will follow behind." The male guards voice made
Y/N shiver. He frightened her.

As Genji led Y/N out of the arcade he hesitated to hold her hand but he held it anyway. Y/N made him happy, Her soft hands were warm and gentle. Y/N didn't take much notice into Genji's action which made him wonder.

Not long after they arrived at the large wooden doors of the Shimada castle, Y/N sighed in relief. She was very glad nothing went wrong and that the guard will leave after herself and Genji are safe.

As the doors creaked open, Y/N was greeted by Toshiro. Her heart dropped, she had a feeling she was in trouble. Genji swiftly let go of his grip on Y/N's hand.

'Now what? Back to training everyday?'

Thank you for reading. I apologise on the extremely long wait. I just lost interest in the book but I'm back.
Sorry if this chapter just doesn't seem right. I will make up for it.
Sorry if there are any errors also.💛