Part 3

Maya's POV

I came home and suddenly shocked that my phone has been vibrating nonstop.

"Who's spam texting me this time?" I said. I looked at the phone to see messages from "Lucas" I don't know any Lucas in my life. Ever. Maybe someone messed up the names in my contacts before I moved.

It keeps vibrating and I'm sick and tired of it so I decided to block the number.

Lucas: Farkle
Lucas: Farkle
Lucas: Farkle
Lucas: Farkle

That is all I see that this "Lucas" is talking about.

So I decided to textback to stop.

Lucas: Farkle
Me: Stop Farkle-ing me. I don't know any Farkle and who are you? Someone messed up the contact names.
Lucas: Stop playing jokes Farkle. I'm here to tell you that Riley can't come to Topanga's because she's sick and I can't come either. Kindly tell Mrs. Matthews that Riley is sick if ever you're in Topanga's. See you later.

What? Riley? Who are.

Then it hit me. Me and that tall guy beside me switched phones! It's because of the Mrs. Matthews thing and the owner of the Topanga's is Topanga Matthews.

Farkle's POV

I waited a text from Lucas and Riley but there's nothing I receive. I decided to text them. I looked at the wallpaper. It was kind of Zentangle design.

"What?" I ignored it and was shocked I have a passcode.

"I better call Lucas about this." Lucas is kind of a prankster to me. He always pull "small" pranks that ends up big.

Thank god phones have emergency calls that doesn't require a passcode and thank you that I memorize Lucas' number.

He picked up.

Me: Lucas!
Lucas: Who is this and how do you know my name?
Me: it's Farkle! F-a-r-k-l-e Farkle Minkus.
Lucas: Hey Farkle. You have a new number?
Me: Stop joking around.
But what? New number?
Me: new number?
Lucas: yea. I was thinking if I would answer the call or not.
Me: what do you mean? Where are you two?
Lucas: yea about that Riley can't come because she's sick and me too.
Me: are you telling me you're both sick?
Lucas: yes. Oh and I texted your other number and it says. Wait lemme read it to you.
I spammed it with "Farkle" so that you would answer. She said. "Stop Farkle-ing me. I don't know any Farkle and who are you? Someone messed up with the contact names."
Me: I don't have another number. It's my only number.
And then it hit me. Me and that girl beside me switched phones.
Me: be right back Lucas.