6 Days Later
_________________

Election night was here. I can't believe I have to do this now. I didn't vote last time because I was Sketchteen{ 12 years}.

And I'm not supposed to do that now because I'm Painteen. But who's gonna know anyway?

The terraces were so packed that there was no place to swing a cat. I walked along the sad aisle as everybody turned their attention to me since I was late. Talk about the centre of attraction. I hated this feeling. I don't even know why people really need this feeling.

I saw an empty sit beside Freddie. This is my chance.

As I went to sit down, Summer pushed me aside with her hips. I almost fell over but gained balance and composure before making a fool of myself in front of the M'graffitians and Jason McCan.

A few strands of hair blue hair was in my orbs but I managed to see them in a heated make-out session. I bet these two are the only known love birds in here. Freddie stared at me and winked.

I could feel my heart skip a bit as a laughter erupted behind me. It was Tomika and Zac. I didn't know why they were laughing or care about what they were saying. I just made my way to the back and sat next to a scary man with brown curly hair. He had Harry Styles 2013 appearance but in punk form.

I could see a silver glitter on his hair proving that he had an ear piercing. My heart was pounding in my ears. Why did I choose to sit here? I could've just shoved Summer away and care less of what she'd do.

I felt him sink further down on his chair and release a sigh of relief. His curls were out of his face as he looked before him. I immediately realised who he was. He was the guy that killed Piper.

I didn't mention the whole story but on that fateful morning, I heard a male complaining.

Flashback

"Come back here Piper. You and I aren't done!" An irate male voice screamed.

"No! Why did you do this Bradley? Freddie is my best friend and he deserves to know this! This is not okay!" Piper vociferated. I winced when I heard the name Freddie. Was I dreaming?

Surely yes. Dreams always have mysteries. Like what Piper wants to tell Freddie.

"You are not gonna say a word! You hear me!" The male voice, Bradley, screamed.

"Watch me!!!" Piper bit back. The noise was becoming too much. If this was a dream, it would be over right now. There wouldn't be so much screaming and I would be involved.

I arose and peeped through my door only to see Bradley fire an arrow straight at Piper's back. Piper let out a choke of horror and fell with a thud on the ground.

End of flashback

I looked at him through the corner of my eyes and confirmed his appearance. It was really him. I wanted to get out of here so bad. I followed his gaze only to see him looking at Summer who was so lost in Freddie's eyes.

His fists clenched as his knuckles became white. What was wrong with him? His chocolate eyes became darker than usual. Does he like Summer?

It's obvious since that was what he killed Piper for bearing his love secret with her. People and love.

I stared blankly at Jason McCan as buffy men placed huge spray cans before him. After that, slim fit ladies placed graffiti stained bowls before him and went away. And did they just sway their hips harder this time round? Tough luck.

"We will begin our voting session from the front. First up is James McVey." A computerised voice authorised as a punked out teen rose from his seat and sprayed on the Nirvana bowl.

The crowd erupted in cheers and claps, one thing that went away with the Eau De Gráffîtî. I was surprised to see people laughing and happily murmuring. It reminded me do much about school. This was what happened when prom or the chatterbox competition would be announced.

Something that was swept away to. Something I never attended or saw. Even if I did, it wouldn't be the same without him. That thought just makes me angry.

The long list of voters went on and on. My eyes became heavy as I sauntered in my own world.