Chapter 3

Louis' POV

I need to get my shit together. How am I ever going to get them to believe that I'm Morgan? Evidently Morgan doesn't have a dirty mouth. I can't help it fuck is literally my favorite word. What the fuck am I doing? I rub my Lilo bump. Do I run back and beg Liam for forgiveness? I mean I don't think he'd kill his own baby? Me another story. I'm pacing my room heavily. Shit what am I going to do? Just then there's a knock on my door. I walk over and open it.

"Eleanor?" I asked.

"Yes, Hi Morgan can I come in?" she asked shyly looking around.

"Of course" I waved her in.

"You're not how I would have pictured you after what Marcel told me" she smiled.

"Is that a good or bad thing?" I asked blushing.

"Not bad in the least, it’s nice to see someone rustle some feathers here and there... and it's a nice change that it’s not Harry for once" She laughed

"So you and Harry and Marcel are close?" I asked.

"Marcel was like a brother to me... as you know" she smiled

"Well of course, Marcel just really didn't talk much about home" I winged it.

"Well after him and Anne fell out it wasn't a good scene" She sighed.

"Oh Anne is not your mother?"

"OH.GOD.NO" she gasped.

"Sorry"

"Oh Anne hates me more than Z Veronica" she stopped.

"So why does she hate you and Veronica" I asked.

"Long story let’s talk about something else" she smiled. We chatted for quite some time I really like her she's a sweetheart.

"Oh I forgot why I came up here. Here's your family checkbook and debit and credit cards" She said handing me a stack.

"What is this for?" I asked.

"Morgan don't play coy. Marcel may have hid his family from you but you must know that were the most wealthy family in the state no?" She asked perplexed.

"Wait, What?" I gasped. I mean I guessed they were rich but me... what!?

"Anne is going to kill me for telling you this. Your father in law was the owner of Styles Publications. Well he died in an accident and my father was his best friend who just happened to be the heir to Xoc Productions. So when Anne Styles married Dakota Cox they formed Styles& Cox Enterprises. You and the baby are Marcel's next of kin so you control his part of the business."

"Wait... wait. I don't... shit... what?" I asked I am so fucked.

"Well I gotta go here's your things. Just make sure you hand copies of the checks and receipts to Anne" she ran out the door.

So I went from being a guy who went from dealing a little bit of drugs. To sleeping with the kingpin. To being a pregnant whore. To becoming a rich person. Either fate is being really cruel or good to me.

Harry's POV

That was amazing having Dakota flip like that at dinner. Morgan may be of more use to me then I originally thought. If he can get under his skin so easily this could work very well for me. I decide to take a walk to the kitchen I'm starving since I didn't get to each much at dinner. I hear something in the kitchen and see the light of the fridge open. I approached it; it was prolly Veronica this late. I saw the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen in my life. Morgan. He had some kind of sauce on his face I gently wiped it off smiled and tasted it. Hot sauce.... shit I'm allergic to Cayenne. He keeps smiling at me as I fall to the ground. I can’t breathe its going dark alls I hear are screams.

Louis POV

"FUCK SOMEBODY HELP ME HARRY IS HURT" I yell at the top of my lungs.

I fall down to my knees my lilo bump in the way. I press my lips to his and try and give him CPR and it’s not working when Anne runs into the kitchen.

"Baby" she said crying. "What happened?" she sobbed.

"I don't fucking now oh my god I was eating some chicken and hot sauce" she cut me off running to the pantry.

'He's allergic to cayenne" she cried as she jabbed his leg with the pen looking device...

"Harry its mommy, please come back" she cradled his head in her lap brushing his curls. I looked over his face. Holy shit I just killed Harry.

His eyes opened and the most beautiful shade of green met my eyes. I gasped he did too.

"My baby" Anne hugged him as Veronica , Gemma, and Eleanor came in, they all helped Harry up and to bed and said good night to me.

I went to clean up my mess as I saw something Anne left behind on the counter. I glanced at it before picking it up. It was a leather bound book with ASC on the front. I cracked it open to see a stunning handwriting.

Oh shit it's Anne's diary.

AN: This is a half chapter the next half is going to be Anne's Diary.