Chapter 4

Louis POV

I sit in my bed sobbing. I'm not sure if it's the hormones or if that diary shook me to the core that hard. Anne seemed to have it all. I know now why she's a bitch, but there's something under the surface there. I try to drift to sleep.

The sun is shining through the window. It feels like I barely slept. I hear my door click I look up to see a shirtless Harry. I gasp and clench my blanket and pull it up to my chin.

"Morgan" he said as he sat on the end of my bed. He grasped my ankles. My body was shaking under his molten touch. It's like he’s turning my blood into lava. It's coursing through my body like water through a rushing river, however its heating my body up like a tea kettle ready to steam. My breathing is becoming shallow, just from the touch on my ankles. His hands slowly trail up my legs. He's breaching the knees and I feel I might combust from the touch of his overly skilled hands. He spreads my legs like the thinnest of peanut butter. He places his legs between mine. His bare chest pressed against my blanket covered chest. "Morgan" he breathed over my lips, which seem to be stretching to reach out  and touch his. I could feel his breath looming over my lips. I was craving to taste his mouth. He starts teasing me, knowing my need for him in the moment. He finally claims my mouth, I feel his larger manly hand in my hair. I arch my back into his touch. His tongue swirled around in my mouth like the tastiest candy I've ever had in my life. He tries to pull his tongue out of my mouth when I decide to suck on it like a pink lollipop. He moans into my mouth causing me to release his tongue. His green eyes look into mine with something. Needy? Lovelorn? Lustful?

I slowly let go of the blanket I realize I'm still holding. I make my way back to the part of him I crave the most. His mouth, the most skilled mouth I've ever encountered in my life. I wrap my arms around his neck and wrap my legs around him and whisper "Harry" as he pushes his full lips on top of mine. He's taking control of me. I moan into his mouth as he starts to touch my chest slowly pinching at my already hard nipples. The way his tongue caresses mine is making my toes curl.  He slowly starts to press his pelvis into mine. I'm gasping, Harry clearly knows what he's doing. I gasp moan as he adds pressure. I return his pelvis thrusts, I am getting the reaction I desire as his member beings to arise, causing a massive tent in his pajamas. I bite my lip looking at my work, gazing into his eyes. I attack him like a wild animal with no control. He quickly grabs at my shirt ripping it in the process, I moan "Harry" so loudly I shake, I feel as if I'm convulsing.

I shoot up in my bed. "What the fuck" I look around my hair feels sweaty. I glance down my pajamas they're soaked. Great just when I need a wet dream. I pretty god damn graphic dream to say the least. It looks like a spilled a full glass of water in my lap. I'm still panting when Harry comes running into my room fully clothed. I quickly pull my blanket over my lap to hide the embarrassing stain.

"Morgan what's wrong?" Harry asked looking concerned.

"Nothing I just I" I stutter.

"I'm fine. You didn't know about my allergy" He smiled looking at me with those green eyes that haunted my dream.

"I was worried" I said still gasping. He sits on my bed. Exactly where he did in my dream. Oh no this is not good, not good Louis.

"Morgan" He said placing his hand by my foot. Oh shit. He has hooded eyes as he looks at me.

"Morgan?" Anne comes barging in.

"Anne!" I chirp "Mother?" Harry asks.

"I heard him screaming so I came to check on him" Anne said looking questioningly as Harry.

"I'm fine Anne" I smiled weirdly.

"Well if you say you're alright. Harry good night. Morgan good night" she smiled at us and walked out of the room.

"You know Morgan" Harry smiled slyly.

"What's that Harry?' I asked.

"You’re yelling seemed more moan like" he looked away.

"Well I have no idea what would give you that idea" I squeaked.

"Well you were like Harry" he moaned the Harry part.

"I was not, I was worried I had a dream you were dying." I squirmed.

"It seems the only thing you were dying for is this" he leans in and kisses my chapped lips, he cups my cheek and then it’s done. My eyes still closed. I hear the door close and open my eyes. He's gone, he's gone. He's fucking gone and it's over. Its official, Louis William Tomlinson, my good friend, are fucked.

AN Sorry I know this chapter is awful. But I'm going to delve more into the Louis/ Anne dynamic now!