Chapter 19: The Hut On The East Side

Max's Pov

      "What's the east side? What's wrong with the hut?" I ask, as Britt and I get 'escorted' to the East side.

The four guys ignore my questions and continued to take us there. I look to my right where Britt is and she's flirting with one of them. At least trying to.

"Oh, you're so handsome and buff too. You have such big muscles, I bet that's not the only thing big about you," she flirts seductively to Brian, at least I think that's what his name is. I could stop her, but the more guys she's with, the more experienced she gets. And I love experienced girls *wink wink*.

I hear a growl and look over to see another guy (Devin, maybe? I honestly don't think I know his name, I need to learn it though if I'm gonna be Alpha of this pack) glaring at Britt.

She ignores him and continues to flirt, "You know," she whispers as she traces his arm, "we could go to my place if you want."

"Your place?" Emmet snorts (at least I know one guy's name), "Do you mean the hut? We've all seen the hut and I don't think he would wanna go in there, much less have s*x in there,"

"Whatever, I wasn't talking to you. Maybe we could go to your place instead?" She purrs.

"Ok, I'm not taking this anymore. Get away from my mate you little tart," Devin (I'm 99% that's his name) growls as he pushes Britt away from Brian.

"Y-You're gay?!?" She screams.

"Yes," Brian says and everyone stops.

"That's so gross! I can't believe I was flirting with you! Ugh!" She screeches and she runs into my arms.

"Maybe tone it down a bit bae," I whisper to her.

"No, they're so gross I hate people like them,"

"Be quiet, they're better people than you are," Mark (process of elimination to figure out his name) says.

"Why'd we stop?" I ask trying to change the topic.

"Cause we're here, butthole," Emmet answers and I look at the hut.

It's old and it looks like it's decomposing. It's a bit smaller than a cottage, and there's moss and plant growing on the sides, but not in a nice looking way. It looks like if we go in, we'll either die from some creepy ghost thing or the house will fall on top of us. There's a huge wasps nest near the door, and the inside is really dark.

"This, this is where we're staying?" Britt asks, her mouth opening and closing like a fish.

"Yup, if you don't like it, you could always join the rest of your pack: off the Gold Pack's land," Devin sneers.

"No, we can- we can deal with this," I say and bring our things inside. Emmet, Mark, Brian, and Devin leave and we are left with this hut.

The inside is not as bad as the outside. There's spiders and cobwebs everywhere though, and the floorboards creek with every step. There's a medium area with a twin sized mattress but no sheets. Still in the area, there's a tiny table with four kid sized chairs. There's also a tiny drawer with a vase on top that contains a dead flower.